Changed genre. Don't ask me what it is.

Nina Kaytel

I spell Gray with an 'E''
Registered
Reaction score
Several years of research have yielded novel, which is in its third print edit. I just finished going through the paper copy thought I'd start researching agents while it rests. I've had a few short stories published, but success is limited. Years of being in a wheelchair have taught be patience. While I still love writing horror and fantasy genre for short projects this novel is the fictitious representation my fixed interest of cognitive developmental. I volunteer as a tutor and at an elementary school1, work as a substitute teacher, study at university with ambition to study development language acquisition.

I guess this novel project is proof that more than not ambition will out run means.

I hope everyone is well.

noirdood

Registered
Reaction score
I'd hate to suggest finding a great agent is like finding a mastodon tooth with an attached gold nugget the size of a pumpkin, but it is difficult. Your best weapon in this battle is to hang in there. You need to believe in your project and keep up the good fight. I'm an 80-year old sailor in a leaky tub being pushed into the shoals by a terrible windstorm, but I fight back every day. Two operations saved my eyesight and I think I've found the formula to the terrible back and leg pains I suffer, so I'm in better shape than I was last month. And I'm baling out the water as fast as I can, and lookin' for dry land. It's the name of the game.