Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaa???? I need details!

Oh, and congrats!

Okay, now details.

Yes, yes: details! And congratulations!

*Passes chocolate cookies around* They are vegan--rice flour, flax "eggs," and other non-allergic stuff. Speaking of which, they may also be lunch.

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
M, if I had to pick a favorite color, I’d go with blue, too...though there are just too many great colors to choose from, so I don’t have a true favorite. Except for maybe teal. Hmmm....I am quite fond of red, however. And black is... yeah, you know what? All of them are my fave.

Make those cookies sugar free (but still yummy), and you may be the first person ever to make a cookie I can eat.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaa???? I need details!

Oh, and congrats!

Okay, now details.

I'm sure you remember me talking about traveling and going to the hockey games with a friend. Well, we decided to take it a step further. He should be rewarded with sainthood for wanting to date me.

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, V! And I don't believe for one second that he needs a reward for wanting to date you. YOU are the reward. If he's been hanging around with you for a while, he clearly knows what you are like - and he wants more. :D This is an awesome thing.

:hi: To everyone else. (Lil, I'd call that blue 'royal blue', and I like it!)

Time for more writing for me. I'm just tipping over the halfway mark with my sisyfus story. Got 7 days to finish it. (2 days will be taken up with other stuff - one good, one not so good)

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure you remember me talking about traveling and going to the hockey games with a friend. Well, we decided to take it a step further. He should be rewarded with sainthood for wanting to date me.

D'awwwww. And look, new avie and everything. :greenie

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Aaah!! That’s awesome!

I know that’s not true—he’s lucky to have you—but I’ve felt the same way myself many times.

Jay, I think Royal Blue is a bit lighter. I think. I dunno, it’s time to change my shoes anyway.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

That’s really awesome V! Sounds like you are HIS perfect catch.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Time for more writing for me. I'm just tipping over the halfway mark with my sisyfus story. Got 7 days to finish it. (2 days will be taken up with other stuff - one good, one not so good)

7 days? Stories are due Feb 28?

Yay for the good and I hope for the best for the not so good? :Hug2:

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I've been helping kids with homework but wanted to stop in and say hi.

I made good progress on my writing today. So many plot bunnies going at it, babies springing up all over the place. Gonna need some bunny birth control here if I plan to keep this thing a short story and not a full novel.

Everyone okay tonight?

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
7 days? Stories are due Feb 28?

Yay for the good and I hope for the best for the not so good? :Hug2:

Yeah, I am aiming to have the first draft done by the end of the month. That gives me a whole month (minus a few days for icky stuff) to get the revisions done so it's a respectable story by the due date. :)

Commiserations on the tax stuff, Sara.

Just finished up in #2's room. Cleared a LOT of crap out... mostly stuff I was keeping for insane reasons. *g*

Now I'm going to have a cold drink and see if I can get some more writing done.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, reppers!

I'm going to see The Greatest Showman this morning. My mom really wants to see it, so I offered to tag along.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
I haven’t seen it but it looks interesting to me.

I’m anxiously awaiting Black Panther. Im struggling to contain my excitement. I hope it doesn’t disappoint.

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

Good morning everyone!

Well, Jackson has done it again. First, a couple of days ago he figured out how to open a metal wall panel that provides access to a water shut off valve. Since I found the panel open again this morning, I figured it was time to block it. So I piled up some boxes to prevent access to the access panel. Within an hour Jackson learned that he could climb up on the boxes and reach the light switches. I am now sitting in the dark.

The weather here is miserable. The temperature dropped just enough overnight to coat everything with ice, and it has come up just enough that it is raining while the ice remains on the ground. I may finally have managed to convey to Abbie that she should not pull on her leash. Let's just say that terror has its uses.

LadyV, congratulations again.

Bryan, how is your mother doing?

And now back to work.

Hope everyone has productive, healthy, and enjoyable days.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, JG. That’s great!

Sorry about the weather, M. And the troublesome cat.

I should be writing but instead I’m doing stupid adulting stuff I’d prefer to avoid. Why does real life have to interfered with my plans to be artistic?

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Home from the movie. It was really good. Very entertaining. I also enjoyed the music.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, cool. I’ll have to go see it. I’ve been hesitant because I didn’t know anyone who’d seen it and didn’t want to waste the money.