Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
I've also got the S5 with the ginormous cover, cuz I'm always dropping the dern thing, but it barely fits in my pocket.

And I'm still learning the lesson about living within my means. I'm not as frivolous as some, but could definitely do better.

Last edited:

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
Microsoft Office 365 does come with 5 licenses - and is compatible with Pages. I know this only because I have Office 365 and my crit partner has Pages (cause she's an Apple girl) and we never have any problems sending documents to each other.

Ooh! That's very good to know!

I have an iPhone SE, and I love it. It is much smaller than the iPhone 6 and up, and it's thicker, too. But it is just the right size for me. I don't read much on it--only in emergencies.

Heh: Abbie is being pretty funny right now. I've been leaving kibble out for Jackson to eat as he wishes. He's up on the counter nibbling right now. Abbie has finally noticed, and she's avidly watching him and then sniffing around on the floor to see if she left any dinner by accident. Ooops, here she comes...

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
I've also got the S5 with the ginormous cover, cuz I'm always dropping the dern thing, but it barely fits in my pocket.

And I'm still learning the lesson about living within my means. I'm not as frivolous as some, but could definitely do better.

Yeah, I've got a fold-over cover for my phone too, just in case. I think I've dropped my phone maybe once. But Mr C and #2 have my old phones (which also have the fold-over covers) and they drop them all the time. *g*

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got a fold-over cover for my phone too, just in case. I think I've dropped my phone maybe once. But Mr C and #2 have my old phones (which also have the fold-over covers) and they drop them all the time. *g*
She knows it's coming but i'll let her know you lobbied on her behalf.

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Hey gang!

I've done my shopping. I've done my laundry. I've pulled my old computer apart. I've even vacuumed behind the couch. Basically, I've performed every possible procrastination for the weekend, and it's time to sit down and finish this *bleep*ing Sisyphus. I mean, right after take the car for a spin and maybe clean out the gunk spill in that tray thing in the dashboard...

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Beanie, are you around?

I sent my Foucault poem to the philosopher author of the manuscript I'm working on. Can I send your poem to him as well?

Best regards,
Marilyn

Surfaced MRF multi tasking as always and sure

hope everyones day is a bottler ( worth bottling )

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A clean house is a sure sign that the writer is blocked. LOL!

Me, I get my best story ideas in the shower or as I'm laying down to sleep. I've been known to lay down for a nap when really stuck. It works.

And, yes, the dragon is eating a cherry. I wanted something a little more Spring, y'know?

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know what the white lines on top of the avvies are, by chance? It's new since I was last here and I'm confoosled by it.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
It's AW's rep message. Changes for the first 1250 posts or so. Check Beanie's. Just mouse over it.

ETA: I think it used to be combined with the custom user title. You'd override it once you setup your own.

Last edited:

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score

Me, I get my best story ideas in the shower or as I'm laying down to sleep. I've been known to lay down for a nap when really stuck. It works.

And, yes, the dragon is eating a cherry. I wanted something a little more Spring, y'know?
I get the best ideas falling asleep. Trouble is, I never write them down, and if I do, when I wake up they don't seem nearly as awesome as I remember them.

Go, cherry dragon. Don't let anyone judge your dietary choices.

Don't make me get out the whip, Alby! :whip:
I think I may need the whip, for this one.

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know what the white lines on top of the avvies are, by chance? It's new since I was last here and I'm confoosled by it.

Heh, heh: It says we're all so great they've run out of appropriate compliments!

Good morning everyone! :hi:

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good for you, Al! It is something indeed.

Just chilling so far this morning. Chatting with a writing buddy on the other side of the country about Black Panther and wondering if Wakanda, as a third world country, has a known airport. Silly convo, but fun.

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
I wrote! Almost 600 words. 2/3 of a pivotal scene. That's something.

Nice going, Alby. All I've done so far is procrastinate, organize, and make myself depressed... just a typical Sunday morning.

- - - Updated - - -

WKD.

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it WAK?

I like WAK, but it's probably WKD. Roxanne Gay would know...

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
According to the map shown in various Marvel movies, Wakanda is a small country at the southern border of Kenya and Tanzania, so not Madagascar.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, Wakandans! Glad you were able to get some wordage, Alby. Not much writing going on here, but it's been another working weekend for me. :e2hammer:

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Day everyone! :hi:

We had a super windy day here (the other day) and my allergies returned with a vengeance. My ears are clogged. :cry:I'm in a tunnel and can't get out. Makes me cranky. Makes it hard to do squat--and you know how easy it is to do squat.

Heh: Abbie is being pretty funny right now. I've been leaving kibble out for Jackson to eat as he wishes. He's up on the counter nibbling right now. Abbie has finally noticed, and she's avidly watching him and then sniffing around on the floor to see if she left any dinner by accident. Ooops, here she comes...

teehee, I hope the wait is not in vain.

LOL, yes a clean hour is just that!

PS: I have mini-dragons like your avie in my stories.

It's your reputation (which I think someone already answered). Before the last update they were there, but transparent.

I wrote! Almost 600 words. 2/3 of a pivotal scene. That's something.

Go You! Does that me we get cake?