Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing okay. I'm doing good. Summer has been HOT, and often humid too. But I'll still pass on the snow, thanks. *g* All it took was looking at pictures of Toronto with snow to trigger the memory of how slushy and ucky it is and cure me of my nostalgia for snow. :D

I still like looking at pics of snow, but I don't want any around me, thanks.

How's the writing going?

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh, I'll mail some to you anyway. It has been non-stop snow here since NY, need to get rid of it. Madness!

Writing has been chugging along, getting paid pittance per word still. How's your writing going? Did you take part in the SSSFFSS? I completely spaced and missed sign up for it by about a month! :e2smack:

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, new person! How ya doin? Are the folks here treating you well? Supplying snacks and drinks? :ROFL:
The folks have been very good to me. Some of the best folks on AW. I'm guessing there's an inside joke there that I'm missing. :)

Glad to hear you're doing okay. I'm doing good. Summer has been HOT, and often humid too. But I'll still pass on the snow, thanks. *g* All it took was looking at pictures of Toronto with snow to trigger the memory of how slushy and ucky it is and cure me of my nostalgia for snow. :D

I still like looking at pics of snow, but I don't want any around me, thanks.
Yes, some so beautiful to almost be surreal.
39450352905_158ae89edf_z.jpg

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
You can mail it, but it'll be water by the time it gets here. *g* We could use a little bit of rain. That is some serious snow you're having, though.

Yay for writing, but boo for getting paid so little for it. My writing is going quite well. Yep, I am participating in Sisyfus again this year. Bummer that you missed out on signing up for it. I actually just managed to read your last year's story the other week - quietly freaked me out. *g* Well done.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a really pretty pic, NaBra.

A while back I was looking up pics of people being snowed in. That was fun. :)

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score
The folks have been very good to me. Some of the best folks on AW. I'm guessing there's an inside joke there that I'm missing. :)

I'm glad! No inside joke, just making sure you're all fed and watered. Things get a lil crazy in here sometimes.

Beautiful pic! Sweden looked like that about a month ago. Now it's all sludge that has been re-frozen a thousand times. Not pretty!

You can mail it, but it'll be water by the time it gets here. *g* We could use a little bit of rain. That is some serious snow you're having, though.

Yay for writing, but boo for getting paid so little for it. My writing is going quite well. Yep, I am participating in Sisyfus again this year. Bummer that you missed out on signing up for it. I actually just managed to read your last year's story the other week - quietly freaked me out. *g* Well done.

Yay for words! Celebratory words! Yipee! I hope it's going well for you. It's a great event.

:ROFL: the zombie apocalypse one? That was so fun to write. I plan on doing something with that but I dunno what. So busy with work words I barely have time for pleasure words.

- - - Updated - - -

That sounded wrong. My bad.

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Clammy.

I just had my toes--unexpectedly--licked by a neighbor's dog. It spooked and tickled. Sneaky little puppy.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: Considers letting Brazen out of his cage. No he caused enough trouble. Honestly, I didn't go there ... about pleasure words.

ETA: Licky puppies - I got a couple of them.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
I was tearing my hair out halfway through writing, but I've finished my story now and just waiting for the fun of the guessing thread to start. :)

Yeah, the zombie apocalypse one. It was kind of like... what the hell is going on... oh, holy sheep-shit, Batman! I felt kind of bad for Murphy the dog. *G*

Bummer that work words are getting in the way of writing words for fun.

Hey, Southy. Sneaking puppies are sneaky, eh?

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Clammy.

I just had my toes--unexpectedly--licked by a neighbor's dog. It spooked and tickled. Sneaky little puppy.

ETA: Licky puppies - I got a couple of them.

Don't talk to me about puppies. Mine's third birthday was today and he celebrated by eating out of the cat litter box. twice. :rant:

I was tearing my hair out halfway through writing, but I've finished my story now and just waiting for the fun of the guessing thread to start. :)

That's the best part! Awwww yeah that's amazing.

Yeah, the zombie apocalypse one. It was kind of like... what the hell is going on... oh, holy sheep-shit, Batman! I felt kind of bad for Murphy the dog. *G*

Haha I'm glad you liked it! I felt bad for Murph too, poor lil guy.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Ewww! Puppies can be so gross sometimes.

I really hope Murphy survived and didn't end up having a zombie eat his brains. *g*

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score
I think Murph did survive, he's the main character so I don't know how the story would go on without him. I haven't explored it that much, to be honest.

I need to go subscribe to the SSSFFSS thread actually. When the guessinating is done I'm going to swoop in like a bird and grab all the stories I can carry.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. They've always been able to guessinate. Last year, from memory, Bufty and Donkey made guesses, and they didn't write stories. I'm pretty sure Cobra says that the guessing is open to anyone, not just those who participated in the writing.

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Please don’t tell me I missed all the fun chatting.

Hey Jay, good morning. Hi everybody else who’s around.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, BF!

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

How's things? Have you come down from the Black Panther joy yet?
NEVER! It was so amazing. And I totally want to be a member of the Dora Milaje. Just sayin'. Women with spears? Yassssssss.

EEEEEE HELLO hugs for all! *hughughughug*

how are you guys?
Hey there, my long lost friend. I'm okay. No big complaints. Trying to by a writer who actually writes things. How are you?

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing okay. Writing words and wording writes. You know, the usual. :Shrug:

I'm making less and less sense because it's 2am don't mind meeee

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
2 am? Girl, why are you awake??

Of course, I was awake today and yesterday at 4 am, so I really can't judge. But I didn't STAY UP that late. I woke up and couldn't get back to bed.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course, BF likes to sing me lullabies but...well, they don't translate very well by text.

CuddlyClementine

Registered
Reaction score
I'm all nocturnal and stuff. The other night I was still awake when Mr. Cuddles got up at 5am.

Sorry to hear you're having sleepy issues as well. I can try to sing a lullaby if you like but I know my voice is nothing compared to the lovely BF. Man, that zebra can sing some sweet tunes.