Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Happy little vegemites.

Pretty sure that's the original, but it's been remade countless times. Very famous ad campaign here.

There isn't an Aussie who can't sing that jingle. :)

- - - Updated - - -
Good luck!!

:hi: BF!

OMG :roll: And I have tried vegemite. *shudder*. It's a little like eating 50 weight motor oil.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Myrea and Maggie!

Time for me to get in gear for the day. I have to write up a summary of conversations from 2 years ago now for my boss. *sigh* I hate office politics.

:sleepy:Sleep well BF and Jaymz!

Hope the Dr appointment goes well Lil!

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
OMG :roll: And I have tried vegemite. *shudder*. It's a little like eating 50 weight motor oil.

Grrr. *waves fist at Bryan* Words like that'll get your honorary Aussie status revoked, mister.

Most newbies to Vegemite make the mistake of spreading it on waaay too thick. You want a decent spread of margarine/butter, and the lightest shmear of Vegemitey goodness.

Morning, y'all :) (Or evening for the Aussies who should be asleep)

:hi:

Should be. Isn't.

How was your weekend of craziness? Did you get back from the rellies in time? Did you see everything you wanted at the con? Was the con good? How'd the costumes turn out?

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Grrr. *waves fist at Bryan* Words like that'll get your honorary Aussie status revoked, mister.

Most newbies to Vegemite make the mistake of spreading it on waaay too thick. You want a decent spread of margarine/butter, and the lightest shmear of Vegemitey goodness.

:hi:

Should be. Isn't.

How was your weekend of craziness? Did you get back from the rellies in time? Did you see everything you wanted at the con? Was the con good? How'd the costumes turn out?

Yep, got back in plenty of time from the rellies. My gun was still sticky despite having since Thursday to dry, but it came with me anyway. Our group looked fantastic (try this, but I don't know if it'll work. I need to find a new image host since Photobucket went shitty). I got to hit most of the panels I wanted to go to (one on writing kickass women, one on collaborative writing, Mr was too tired to stay through the last one), met (and got sassed by) Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Ric Flair (Mr. went to school with his daughter and just wanted to ask up on her), Charles Martinet ("It'sa me, Mario!"), Dana Snyder (Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force), and Claudia Gray. We got an awesome photo with LeVar and Charles signed our Super Mario 64 cartridge. All-in-all, we had a great time, and I hope they come back next year, and we can do the whole weekend without family stuff in the way.

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
Hi, Myrea. :hi:

How was the ren fair?
I don't have the stamina I once did, but we had a good time.

Got my hair braided

DE8ivXOXkAACUb3.jpg

DE8ivZKWAAAZZTs.jpg

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

*quickly withdraws the *shudder*

In my defense, It was an aussie who prepared my first sample of vegemite.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, reppers!

I heard about that story on the radio today. How bizarre, and really. How does that happen? Did she think they just dissolve or something?

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It still has sugar, Bry. It's not chocolate in and of itself I can't have. It's the dairy and sugar in it.

I don't know why I didn't think that Carib had sugar in it. SMH :cry::Hug2:

- - - Updated - - -

Hm...Well, it it'll raise my glucose or whatever, no. So, I don't think so.

WHATEVER! :roll:

Well, it will raise your glocose, but is the most friendly of the syrups on the glycemic index.