Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

BF, Australia Day sounds a bit like the 4th of July--cause for a short work week and celebration.

I'm mostly with Lil for the day's plan: laundry, writing, working. I might run to Petco to get a comb to get the mats out of Liv's ruff.

See you all later!
Thanks for the sweet dreams, Beanie. I don't remember dreaming, so they must have been sweet. I only remember the disturbing dreams.

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I had a lot of disturbing dreams last night, speaking of dreaming. I hate how, years and years after something happened, I'll dream about it. Or the people involved. Last night I dreamed about my first husband, who I divorced in 1996 and have only seen twice since. Why would I dream about him now? It was terrible, too. All night long I dreamed terrible things. I always wake up from those kind of nights in a bad mood.

I'm trying to write today. I'm working on a scene and even as I write it, I think I'll probably delete it. I don't know what I doing. Ugh.

DeClarke

Write on, write on.
Registered
Reaction score
So, is this a casual get-together type thing? Can I wear my crocs?

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
I had a lot of disturbing dreams last night, speaking of dreaming. I hate how, years and years after something happened, I'll dream about it. Or the people involved. Last night I dreamed about my first husband, who I divorced in 1996 and have only seen twice since. Why would I dream about him now? It was terrible, too. All night long I dreamed terrible things. I always wake up from those kind of nights in a bad mood.

I'm trying to write today. I'm working on a scene and even as I write it, I think I'll probably delete it. I don't know what I doing. Ugh.

Lil, I quit smoking in 1983 or 1984, can't remember which. Sometimes in my dreams, there I am smoking a cigarette. I wake up feeling really, really weird.

Sometimes, you don't know what you're doing until you do it....

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score

I would say, yes. I always associate crocs with Australia. I have no idea why. Half the people here are in Australia. So, yes, you can wear wear your crocs.

Apropos of nothing relevant to crocs, OMG: Jackson just listened to me.

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
I've been dreaming about work every so often for the past couple of weeks. I haven't worked for almost 2 years now. The subconscious mind is a weird thing. I reckon your brain is trying to sort something out, Lil, and it just chose an unsettling way to do it.

No. Absolutely not. Crocs are forbidden because they're ugly. And people say the 70's had no style. :p

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
I would say, yes. I always associate crocs with Australia. I have no idea why. Half the people here are in Australia. So, yes, you can wear wear your crocs.

Apropos of nothing relevant to crocs, OMG: Jackson just listened to me.

For the record, I have never seen anyone wear those stupid shoes in this country.

Wow, you'd better run outside and see if there are two moons in the sky, MRF. *g*

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Welcome! Very casual. As long as you don't draw attention to it, you can wear whatever you like. ;) Though it's hard to beat Lil's impressive heel collection.

I'm in PA too. Nice to see someone from this neck of the woods. :D

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
For the record, I have never seen anyone wear those stupid shoes in this country.

That’s because you haven’t been to a walmart here in Florida (or well, pretty much anywhere in the U.S.).

:hi: Just popping in for a moment on my way to doing some writing :).

Wow, you'd better run outside and see if there are two moons in the sky, MRF. *g*

:Wha: A cat listened to someone? Did you travel to the Twilight Zone MRF?

Be back later!
:e2bear:

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Bryan! Bye, Bryan.

I can tell you, I’ve never worn a pair of crocs in my life. I don’t suppose anyone will find that shocking.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
That’s because you haven’t been to a walmart here in Florida (or well, pretty much anywhere in the U.S.).

Did you miss the part where I said 'in this country' (meaning in Aus)? *g*

Good luck with the writing, Bry!

Nice boots, Lil. :D

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
SO!

I looked at the Flash Fiction Prompt, and I no like.

Now... to write or not to write...

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why thanks, Jay!

:hi: Good to see you in the Reppers thread.

Good morning Lil! Hope your driving duties are going fast and easy this morning! What color are those shoes? They almost look like a really rich blue bordering on a dark purple?

Off to work. I will pop back by later!

Have a great one!
:e2bear:

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, reppers!

What a weekend! Not only was it fun, I came out of it no longer single.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds like a great weekend to me! :greenie

I have started the week taking the Eldest to the doc because of an asthma flare-up. Fun fun!

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

A belated good morning!

I stand corrected on the crocs!

I wasn't in the Twilight Zone and there wasn't even one moon in the sky that I could see last night--it was a cloudy night. Nevertheless, Jackson was definitely listening to me when I told him he could not take the chocolate cookies I just baked.

Things are back to normal this morning. :)

I had an over-the-transom work inquiry come in, and responded to it this morning. We'll see what comes of it!

And now, back to work, the slave driver says. :whip:

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Lil! Hope your driving duties are going fast and easy this morning! What color are those shoes? They almost look like a really rich blue bordering on a dark purple.
Mornin’, sweet cheeks!

Hmm...the color is a mix between royal and navy. *shrugs* I don’t know the official color’s name.