Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

DanielSTJ

The Wandering Bard
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
blog_eltonjohn.jpg

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I see this thread is starting to die again. Where are the paddles?

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. Yes they are. In the past, I couldn't keep up with this thread. Now, I keep dusting off the tables and clearing away the cobwebs. Perhaps we should hire a maid.

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe. But we can keep up with the thread now! :ROFL: I'm trying to be more productive offline. I'm not sure it's helping but I can't blame my slow progress on my online activity anymore. :cry:

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I made it through my first week of work! Barely, but I made it. My new desk is set up (just the computer equipment), but I still have another box to put away still. I have to say, It’s soooooo nice going from one little 15 inch screen back to a 32 inch Cinema Display, 27 inch display, and 15 inch screen. Still having some difficulty with headaches. But my neurologist is ordering me Oxygen again, so that should make things much better. At least no pain at home *yay*

Did a wood working project with the husband last weekend, made potting bench. First project ever for both of us, and it came out spectacular!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Great looking desk!

Work was lousy today. I got back to the shop an hour later than I usually do. I'm just glad it's behind me now.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great looking desk!

Work was lousy today. I got back to the shop an hour later than I usually do. I'm just glad it's behind me now.

Sorry for the lousy day, but yay for the day being over and getting you time!

I got home last night and decided that I was toooooo sore to go work out a third day in a row. So I took the night off. Which turned out to be a good thing, as an hour later, I was hit with a cluster headache. *sigh*. I will be glad when the O2 gets dropped off since that clobbers the headaches almost immediately.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

Still slogging through the week. At least yesterday and today were better than Monday.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
That looks delicious. I had some cherry pie for dessert. It was good, but nothing can top a good strawberry rhubarb pie.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Woo hoo! Opened my email this morning to an acceptance letter. Four of my short stories have been accepted for publication in an anthology! Totally excited!