My Unique Comic Book Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBUpdikeJr

Banned
Reaction score
the Journeymen Crew - a magical space ship recruits warriors by throwing tournaments every seven years for seven years on various planets. The winner is provided immortality and psychic specialization, and trained by the Crew to perform heroic missions.

Strange Luck - Regular Joe
fights crime smoking legal cannabis as the detective of a supernatural investigation agency in Chrystal City, magical island of anarchy.

Botanist - my cosmology's Superman, the most powerful hero that doesn't leave the soil of a planet larger than earth, the cosmology's main planet.

Botanist has the ability to travel through plants, accelerate their growth or shrink them into seeds, regenerate, and shape shift because of his attunement to plants. He can throw down a bag of seeds and grow a forest instantly to rip apart aggressors with tree people.

if anyone wants to actually draw comic books for me, for free
email

KBUpdikeJr

Banned
Reaction score
I appreciate the good word & of warning,
I'm in the casual stages of development.

that site / blog has a lot of interesting tidbits on paying artists,
I even could barely take like a wink wink hint hint, give them $.

as the artist, I'd be the guy paid for writing the stories along with the guy drawing the pictures.

I'd enjoy easygoing conversation about comic book invention, including Helix's comments, especially anything like,
"neat idea, this one time I drew an amateur comic book that reminds me of . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.