Fox & Friends

RightHoJeeves

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I've heard Fox & Friends referred to a lot lately, but up until a moment ago I had assumed it was just a mocking way to describe Fox News to make it sound like Play School. Now that I know it exists... well that's just too funny. All I can picture is Sean Hannity trying to put a square block in a round hole.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, you can play a fun game in which you watch F&F and watch his twitter acct and bet on what's said on F&F will be twitted minutes later.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard Fox & Friends referred to a lot lately, but up until a moment ago I had assumed it was just a mocking way to describe Fox News to make it sound like Play School. Now that I know it exists... well that's just too funny. All I can picture is Sean Hannity trying to put a square block in a round hole.

That sounds like an awesome Mr. Show sketch! With Bob and David.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's been more interesting as of late to see the contortions they are going through to support Trump. I can't watch more than a talking point at a time before I have to turn it off.

Tonight it was doofus Tucker Carlson. He had the completely discredited Clinton Cash author Schweitzer on, claiming with his standard all-made-up-no-evidence-supported claim there was a new investigation into Clinton's Pay for Play. As if a dozen Benghazi hearings and an intensive FBI investigation with Comey who admitted in his Senate testimony to believing Clinton must be guilty if only he could find those first 3 months of missing emails, missed something.

neandermagnon

Nolite timere, consilium callidum habeo!
Registered
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about Theresa May's desire to bring back fox hunting.

I have a deal. Instead of upper class twits on horses chasing foxes with packs of dogs, can they go after Fox News executives with their horses and packs of dogs instead? Tally Ho and all that sort of thing!

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
I had assumed it was just a mocking way to describe Fox News to make it sound like Play School. Now that I know it exists... well that's just too funny. All I can picture is Sean Hannity trying to put a square block in a round hole.
From what I've seen, you're not wrong.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This morning my Fox surfing hit on a puff piece raving about how clever the Trump children were. They are going to build a middle-end hotel chain because in all their traveling around the US (during the campaign, I guess) there were cities with no hotels that met their needs (or something like that). And how clever, they put their name on things and build with other people's money.

:rolleyes:

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
This morning my Fox surfing hit on a puff piece raving about how clever the Trump children were. They are going to build a middle-end hotel chain because in all their traveling around the US (during the campaign, I guess) there were cities with no hotels that met their needs (or something like that). And how clever, they put their name on things and build with other people's money.

:rolleyes:

Jared Kushner, who has rarely spoken in a public venue that I'm aware of, has been quoted as saying, in response to a question about what he does, said: "I own lots of property . . ." or something to that effect. What he does is OWN stuff. Wow. What an accomplished person he is.

caw

NYR94

Banned
Reaction score
Great way to start the day! It's usually on when I'm getting the kids ready for school in the morning.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Jared Kushner, who has rarely spoken in a public venue that I'm aware of, has been quoted as saying, in response to a question about what he does, said: "I own lots of property . . ." or something to that effect. What he does is OWN stuff. Wow. What an accomplished person he is.

caw

Did he finish the sentence with '... that I paid way too much for that aren't worth that and are failing?' There's something about Trump and Trump-adjacency that = failing like hell at NY real estate, which you have to try SO HARD to do.