Weather and stabbing forecast at the office today

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Look, man, I'm just saying, if you're going to start stabbing indiscriminately, you're better off loosening your genre restrictions. You can pull off groin eyeballs, but you have to be careful or you'll find yourself in a 1950s sci-fi movie starring Peter Graves.

Or a Stabitha Christie pot-boiler.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Sunny, light winds, high of 65F.

30% chance of late afternoon stabbings.

--Introversion, feeling particularly stabby today at work...

Ok, guess I'll be the first buzzkill to point out the basic wrongness of this plan/post.

If you're going to go stabbing people at work, you don't wait until late afternoon for god's sakes. Then you've spent the whole day at work! You want to commit your crimes early, so you're either on the lam while everyone else is at work, all living it up with cheese fries you bought after not waiting on line, on your way to an afternoon movie, or at least if they nab you, you're getting a fresher lawyer. Also you didn't spend all day at work.

Geez.

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If you're going to go stabbing people at work, you don't wait until late afternoon for god's sakes. Then you've spent the whole day at work! You want to commit your crimes early, so you're either on the lam while everyone else is at work, all living it up with cheese fries you bought after not waiting on line, on your way to an afternoon movie, or at least if they nab you, you're getting a fresher lawyer. Also you didn't spend all day at work.

Geez.

You know, I am literally speechless with... some nameless emotion not associated with stabbiness... at the awesomeness of this plan!