Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Who gives a rat's? The new President doesn't. Domestic incidents like Dylann Roof murdering nine people he'd never met in a church, simply because of their race, no longer qualifies on his list of "terrorist acts".

caw

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
I thought preventing it was a bit of good news.

It is, yes, but I'm pretty sure that even if our Apprentice President recognizes it, he will do so in a Tweet extolling his own personal virtues, and not recognizing the FBI in any way, because, oh, the FBI is involved in investigating various aspects of his team's interaction with foreign nations, and being unfair and sad and bad, and bad, and bad. And, to my knowledge, he's never uttered a word in person or on Twitter about Dylann Roof's atrocity.

caw

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Good news on preventing another probable massacre.

May be one of the last times such things are considered illegal (or even immoral, given the direction of the ruling minority), unfortunately...

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yet, this man won't face terrorism charges.

A Tennessee man won't face terrorism charges for plotting an attack against an upstate New York mosque — and attorneys claim it's because federal terrorism statutes almost exclusively focus on foreign extremists.

Link

Michael Wolfe

Jambo Bwana
Registered
Reaction score
^
From that article:

According to the Patriot Act from 2001, prosecutors can only charge a defendant with domestic terrorism if he or she had the intension to "intimidate" or "coerce" a civilian population, or influence the "policy of a government" to affect the conduct of government by "mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping."

LOL. Burning down a mosque doesn't count as intimidation?

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Did you miss the words white male in the suspect's description? Of course he can't be a terrorist, he's a white male, a citizen and, this is just a guess, a Christian to boot. --s6

Last edited:

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
If there is any comment from those in power about this arrest it will probably be lamenting the fact that this unfortunate, upstanding young patriot was prevented from buying the gun by the lily livered liberals and their stifling gun regulations. --s6

Last edited:

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
PS--"Hey Mr. Internet Buddy, could you pick me up and drive me over to Grandpa's sose I can borry some money and buy your gun. I plan to kill me some mooslims and make Amuurica great agin." SNL could not dream up anything this incredibly twisted but stupid.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website