Seeking Guinea Pigs For A Free Cover, Blurb & Look Inside Critique

SylviaFrost

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Guys.

My name is Sylvia Frost and I'm a USA Today and Amazon best-selling indie author who pays most of my own bills writing paranormal romance novels. Cool, huh? I also run a podcast with my developmental editor, Mary Novak, called Indies Who Sell. There we interview best-selling authors about their craft and try to crack the code of how to write books that fly off the virtual shelves. Through our research and conversations with authors we feel like we've learned a lot about what books that sell look like.

Now we want to share that knowledge more directly with authors like you.

Coming soon to our podcast will be a segment that helps authors, on air, strategize ways to improve their craft and discover what might be keeping readers from clicking buy. If you're interested in receiving a FREE critique of your writing, covers and blurbs, feel free to apply below.

You can be assured that the critique you'll receive will be thorough but positive, and to top it all off, it will be free publicity for you and your books. The game plan is this.

You fill out the form linked below, and then, if you're chosen, Mary and I will read the first chapter of your series starter, look critically at your cover, and comb over your blurb, searching for those road-blocks that may be keeping readers from clicking BUY.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, fill out the form below:
https://docs.google.com/a/sylviafro...kD98Nar-mT5cGYbQZIw1xyBaj81DJ0d1m8bw/viewform

Last edited: