regdog's Autobot & Decepticon Comedy Cabaret-Energon Served Hourly

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Y'all remember the time Cray married that Mexican lady from the HR department, right? Or, maybe she was Peruvian or Ecuadorian, I can't remember. But I do remember that she was a manager in HR and there was an incident on their honeymoon.

Cray, being ever the romantic, had arranged for a honeymoon in a mountainous region in Mexico. The little hacienda he'd rented could only be reached on horseback - or donkey-back, as it turned out.

(Oh god, that donkey again.)

Anyway. With all their luggage, they climbed onto the donkey and set off. Only one donkey. (Cray was too mean to pay for two.) They trudged for miles and miles. Along narrow, rocky ledges, thorny patches of man-shredding cactus and deep cracks of hard-baked earth. The sun blazed down and heat shimmered.... okay, you get the picture. Three hours into the trek the donkey stumbled and let out a howl... or it braid, or brayed or whatever the fuck donkeys do. The new Mrs Cray got down and walked round to the donkey's face. She glared at it. Then she held up an index finger and said, 'Thatsa one!'

She got back on the donkey and they continued. About half an hour later the donkey stumbled again. Mrs Cray again got down at held two fingers in front of the donkey's face. 'Thatsa two!' She got back on and they continued.

The third time the donkey stumbled, Mrs Cray walked round to the donkey's head. From under her poncho, or shawl or whatever, she withdrew the biggest revolver Cray had ever seen. Without a word, she shot the donkey straight between the eyes.

Cray was horrified. 'Esmeralda!,' he yelled. 'How could you do that to a poor animal? That's so cruel!'

Mrs Cray walked over to him and looked deep into his eyes. She held up an index finger. 'Thatsa one.'

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

looks like cray and mrs cray have a long ride. I feel worse for mrs cray of course..

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

The best way to get a free day is waiting forever at the courthouse to be dismisses from jury duty...

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Even though that wave looks guilty in so many ways, it’s not beyond a reasonable doubt..

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

The best way to get a free day is waiting forever at the courthouse to be dismisses from jury duty...

Just as long as you don't get dismistered.

Wait..Gail dropped the F-bomb? I...I...

*waves hello to Swach*
*rethinks wave*
*wonders if that will land her in HR again*

Sorry.
sad0123.gif

My fad.

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*taps mic*

Testing - 1 2 3 4

It's Open Mic weekend, folks. Get up here and show us your funny.

:banana:

Silva

saucy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
*strolls up to the mic*

*flips out*

*beats it*

- - - Updated - - -

(I'm so funny. :roll:)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No one here is funny. That's why we're the Comedy Cabaret

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know how you know something is a really bad idea but you just can’t help yourself and you go and do it anyway? Yeah. Yeah...

Sometimes it's hard to tell where the line is. QW once said that Reg wears frilly, pink lace undies and he got away with it. So...:Shrug:

Oooo. Lookit how thin the ice is here.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gail, I really hate pink