Sort of new, hello!

Sweet Escape

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Em (it's actually a nickname), I'm from The Netherlands.

Oh, I actually signed up to this place in 2008! But going from a lurker who occasionally has visited this website for years, I have decided that it could be a good idea to become a more active part of this community and to talk to and meet other writers! And to hopefully find people who are willing to also review my own work.I have not been writing as much as I should, but I have been working on a novel idea as I am still in the planning stages with it. I like to write fantasy, contemporary fantasy to be more specific, which is the genre of the writing project I am working on at the moment. I also having been working out this crossover fanfic project to get my creative juices going and practice writing some more, but not sure if anyone will ever be interested in reading it since it is quite a alternate universe crossover story!

Either way, I thought that perhaps I could start off properly here by making some sort of introduction post! :)

Last edited:

The Urban Spaceman

Existential quandary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theurbanspaceman.net
Hello and welcome (back)! I think the forum rules specifically state no fanfic here, but there are plenty of places out there to publish your fanfic if you want feedback regardless of how crazy your crossover may be. ;-)

clek25

Watching Disney movies
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I feel like a lot of members join and lurk for quite some time before becoming active. I did the same thing. But you'll soon realize how helpful everyone is here and won't want to stay away!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. :welcome:

Alcasgra

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, EM. Welcome back! =)

You may want to share your writing here, but you'll need to have at least fifty postings before you can do that, just FYI - in case you're not aware of it. =) Good luck with the writing.

Melody

Writer of MG, YA and Adult
Registered
Reaction score
It took me a while to post as a new member also. My latest novel takes place in Scandinavia. Hope it isn't too cold there right now. ;)