Grandma Susie's House of FUN and MORE FUN!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

Who has treats and presents for a behaving kitty cat?

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
hey all, just thought I'd say hi and hope you're all behavin'. :) :Cake:s Glad we're back! Thanks much for the kind compliment, Michael. You're all awesome, for sure!

Last edited:

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Glad to see you, Suzy. I knew you'd make it back here. Keep warm and out of drafts. Our whole family is stuck down by some chest cold thingy, or flu or whatever. I canceled my trip to university hospital because I was just too sick to make the five hour round trip. Feel like I'm dying. Primary doc did gift with my antibiotics, though. Take care, luve and hugs.....xoxoxoxoxox

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
Helloooooo Susie! I just logged into my AW account for the first time in about 8 years, so you probably don't remember me. But I remember you! I'm very glad to see that you and this fantastic thread of fun are still going strong. 😻😻😻

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
luv you guys - so glad I see you all here! I sure do remember you paprikapink. I'm happy to know you're feeling better chris! Oh, if y'all want to hear me play I did a video of my playing the piano on my wall. Hope you like it, give me a post there if you can, k. <3 :Cake:s! Such a cute doggie! <3

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
luv you guys - so glad I see you all here! I sure do remember you paprikapink. I'm happy to know you're feeling better chris! Oh, if y'all want to hear me play I did a video of my playing the piano on my wall. Hope you like it, give me a post there if you can, k. <3 :Cake:s! Such a cute doggie! <3

I'll back this up. Suzy can really tickle the ivories. I've heard her over the phone. Not only is she poetic in verse, but she is also poetic in touch--and I do mean the keys. luv and hugs your way, Susie-Cute.

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
������
Huh, those are supposed to be flowers. I guess that doesn't work. Oh well, good old fashioned smileys instead then :) :) :)

Last edited:

Nerdilydone

Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone else really hungry right now? I've been getting kind of obsessed with sausages and cheese lately, and I want to have a by-myself mini party. Can't really justify spending the money, though.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would like some cheese and sausages. And maybe an extra large pepperoni pizza. And a cake. And ice cream. And tuna.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Miss Susie and all you other floozies! It's been a while since I peeked in here and happy to see some familiar faces.

*waves*

*gets a little seasick from the waves*