Quote Originally Posted by Ari Meermans View Post
Tor.com has several interesting articles up today. My three recs:

Who Are the Forgotten Greats of Science Fiction? by James Davis Nicoll. (Have you read any of these authors? Anyone you want to add to the list?)

Bullet Journaling as a Fantasy Writer, by Jenn Lyons. (Maybe file this one under "tools to try", if you haven't already.)
I've been using a modified bullet journal for a while (mine's very messy). There's this on AW about Bullet Journals for Writers. And a forum thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Meermans;10454384[URL="https://www.tor.com/2018/08/30/the-power-of-cleverness-and-research-german-fairy-tale-rumpelstiltskin/?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_ term=tordotcom-tordotcomnewsletter&utm_content=na-readblog-blogpost&utm_campaign=tor"
The Power of Cleverness and Research: German Fairy Tale "Rumpelstiltskin"[/URL], by Mari Ness. (Probably the most original breakdown of this fairy tale I've seen to date and my favorite of the three articles.)
I'll have to take a look. I finished Naomi Novik's Spinning Silver, a new take on an old tale a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it. *

* AW Amazon affiliate link