• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader or Mentor needed for a YA Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaNinja

Panda loves ninjas~
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone reading this! I'm looking for a beta to look over my YA dark fantasy based on demons. It was completed, but I've changed it and currently working on it.

I'm looking for someone that would be able to look at it chapter-by-chapter since it's still a WIP. I'd love to get some feedback on the plot, pacing, character development, and any major flaws that stand out for throughout the story. But I mostly need help with the pacing. The query to my manuscript is below (although it is a work in progress) to help you get a better visual of the story.

Feel free to reply here or send me a PM. :)

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

PandaNinja

Panda loves ninjas~
Registered
Reaction score
Instead of making a new thread I'm bumping up my old post since it's been revised from the last time I created this thread.

I look forward to hearing back from someone willing to beta read my manuscript.

Status
Not open for further replies.