Red Dead Redemption 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Yes!

But...ugh! A whole year?!

Sigh...hurry up, Mass Effect: Andromeda, so that I have something to occupy my time with.

Cernex

Registered
Reaction score
I liked the first one so much. I simply cannot wait.

Paul23

Registered
Reaction score
After all the hype, I'm honestly having a tough time getting into it. It seems that I spend a lot of time riding around on a horse. I played RDR1 right to the credits how many years ago and I thought it was incredible. I also love the gta series. In the last while I've played all of the big name games, Horizon Zero Dawn, The last of us, etc and I though they were all amazing. I just finished God of War before I started RDR2. When I played that game I was out of my chair, dodging and rolling, using spells and putting together weapon combos against a host of enemies. In RDR2 I'm just riding around in a field and when there are gunfights the combat isn't very satisfying. I'm only a 20% of the way into the game though so I'm hoping that it gets better.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Absolutely awesome! I love the mystery surrounding the dude in the hat that keeps appearing (the mirror and painting in the cabin!). And the ending is gutting no matter which one I end up on.

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
No-one?

The online mode has just launched, and it looks okay, aside from everything being stupid expensive and the usual annoying griefers.

I'll stick with Arthur Morgan a while longer I think.
I actually just finished the first one. I started it after watching my husband playing RD2 and thinking I'd start from the beginning.

I really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to starting RD2 myself. I won't be doing all the menial, achievement-oriented tasks like fishing and gathering orchids and all the tedious nonsense I see my husband doing. I will be shooting a lot of fools in the face.

Tocotin

deceives
Registered
Reaction score
I started playing RD2 yesterday and I love it so far. Shooting is a bit difficult, but I'm learning, and I don't mind riding a horse a lot. But I have lost my hat in a shootout and I'm riding around with my head bare, and all my buddies have hats... is there any way to get myself a new hat? Halp :(

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com
I started playing RD2 yesterday and I love it so far. Shooting is a bit difficult, but I'm learning, and I don't mind riding a horse a lot. But I have lost my hat in a shootout and I'm riding around with my head bare, and all my buddies have hats... is there any way to get myself a new hat? Halp :(

You should be able to retrieve your hat from your horse's inventory. Can't remember the exact controls, and it likely depends what console you're on. But it's the same place you can choose to camp from.

Status
Not open for further replies.