Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hi all,

Just a heads up that the Urban Fantasy subforum has been merged into the overall Science Fiction and Fantasy forum.

We didn't see a reason to have a separate forum anymore (it was created before zanzjan and I were mods). Since we talk about so many genres of SFF in the main room, including UF, it seemed a bit odd to have a subforum for just that one subgenre as well.

All your urban fantasy posts, recommendations, questions, etc. should be discussed in the main forum from now on!

(And yes, everyone's posts are still there. They've just threaded into the main forum posts. :) )

Thanks!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Probably a good thing. I like urban fantasy, but I often don't even think to click on that subforum.

Laer Carroll

Aerospace engineer turned writer
Registered
Temp Ban
Reaction score
Website
LaerCarroll.com
Probably a good thing. I like urban fantasy, but I often don't even think to click on that subforum.
Ditto. Many thanks, mods. I'm especially fond of urban though always happy to find a new epic fantasy. Maybe now I'll be alerted and so able to snape up a new book or (even more desirable) a new author.

nossmf

Scribo ergo sum
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a new author! I have a book! Thought I'm not sure what you mean by snape... if it involves mixing potions in a dungeon somewhere, I'll pass...

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea too. It was hard to find in the beginning. I think it was often overlooked--the subforum, not the genre. :)