Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thestrawberryscribe.wordpress.com
Hai! Looking for some new games to play with friends. I'll call them Star, Ninja, and Cat for reference!

Players: 4+

How: Locally, LAN, or System Link

Genres:

• Action RPG
  • Action Adventure
  • Fighting
  • Fantasy

Avoid:

• Party Games
  • Anything Mario (Ninja will not play those)
  • Smash Brothers (

Systems:

• Playstation 3 (x2)
  • Xbox 360 (x2)
  • Desktop PC
  • 2 Laptops
  • Wii U
  • Wii
  • Gamecube
  • N64
  • Sega Genesis
  • Super Nintendo

My Preferences: "As long as it's not too hard or confusing, I won't be picky!" GAMES: Oblivion, Hyrule Warriors, Final Fantasy XII / Tactics, Tales of series, Neptunia series

Star's Preferences: "I'll play anything. Whatever." GAMES: Fallout NV / 4, Morrowind / Oblivion / Skyrim, Zelda franchise, Pokemon, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy XIV, Tales of series

Ninja's Preferences: He wants to be able to create a character OR army from scratch and look awesome. GAMES: Skyrim, Darksiders, Diablo III, Final Fantasy XIV, Yokai Watch, Pokemon

Cat's Preferences: Story isn't important and waiting for her turn is not cool. GAMES: Zelda franchise, Skyrim, Final Fantasy XIV, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Platformers, Pokemon

Any ideas would be great! Thanks!!

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
Torchlight II.... not too confusing (for you), it's anything (Star), you can create your own character AND look cool (ninja), there's no story and it's not turn based (Cat).
it's for the PC!

Maythe

Registered
Reaction score
MrK and I are currently playing Diablo 3 (xbox one) and Divinity (pc), which are both good. Divinity is turn based so Cat may not like it and in both games there's a certain amount of what we call 'admin' (spending points, selling or equipping items, crafting) but they're both fun rpgs. Divinity is quite complicated but since it's turn based there's time to think about decisions and consider strategy.

Eta: oops I don't think you can play Divinity with more than two people.

Last edited:

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Torchlight II.... not too confusing (for you), it's anything (Star), you can create your own character AND look cool (ninja), there's no story and it's not turn based (Cat).
it's for the PC!

I know of this game, yes, BUT, how many PCs would I need? I mean, I'd like to just turn it on, plug in four controllers and BAM. Begin!

MrK and I are currently playing Diablo 3 (xbox one) and Divinity (pc), which are both good. Divinity is turn based so Cat may not like it and in both games there's a certain amount of what we call 'admin' (spending points, selling or equipping items, crafting) but they're both fun rpgs. Divinity is quite complicated but since it's turn based there's time to think about decisions and consider strategy.

Eta: oops I don't think you can play Divinity with more than two people.

Ninja's played the heck out of Diablo III, so we wouldn't go to that since he's already bored. XD Ninja and I almost played Divinity together, but it only supports Xbox One controllers, and that made me pretty sad. ;_;

Maythe

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you mean about Divinity only supporting xbox one controllers - we're playing it on the pc, through steam.

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I'm not sure I understand what you mean about Divinity only supporting xbox one controllers - we're playing it on the pc, through steam.
I have from GOG.com and for me and one other person to play on PC we both need controllers. It only accepts new-gen controllers. Like Xbox One.

Unless we are talking about different games?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin

There are so many games with the word "Divinity" in it. :p

Pallandozi

Registered
Reaction score
Do you remember Gauntlet, with the Warrior, Wizard, Valkyrie and Elf?

There's some modern versions out there, that are great fun to do with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.