Experience with Ingram Ingram Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whibs123

Registered
Reaction score
Just had my very first customer service experience with Spark, and I have to admit it was a million percent better than my past experiences with Lightning Source. I'd venture to say they were as helpful as Createspace, and that's saying something b/c CS has, in my experience, excellent customer service. So far my move to Spark has been a positive one. I especially appreciate how quick they are to broadcast the titles to their networks.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Cheers,,
Steve

Last edited:

TommyWilkens

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Steve..I'm right at the doorstep with IngramSpark and almost ready to upload my manuscript to them.Once I do that can you walk me through what will happen next and what is expected of me after they have the manuscript.I am completely new to this and would appreciate your help walking me through it. Hope I hear back from you.Cheers Tommy Wilkens

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Considering that this thread was started more than two years ago, that it got no response, and that the original poster hasn't been on AW since then, I doubt you'll get an answer.

You'd be better off searching for more recent threads on the topic. If there aren't any, start your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.