Hello :)

Ruuzart

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Ruuzart, a pleasure to join this board. I found it via a reddit/writing post, I have been browsing it throughout the week and made an account yesterday. I like what I see, lots of informative posts.

I am a writer, I mainly write Fantasy and sci-fi but have also wrote a children's book which my niece has read (she liked it). I have been writing fully for the last 2.5 years, but I have written small chapters before that. I completed my first full novel 2 years ago, have done NANO for the last two years and hope to continue on this year. I am now in the process of querying my second novel, a Fantasy/Scifi. I received two rejections letters which was awesome because it means I am serious about my stories.

I hope to become a valued member of this writing community, helping others on their journey. Although my knowledge may be limited, I will try my best!

Anyway if you have questions feel free to ask.

From
Ruuzart

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!