Cover of Suzanne Palmer's book Finder

AW Amazon Store

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: New Review Site for Self-Published Books

Threaded View

practical experience, FTW havefaith22's Avatar

New Review Site for Self-Published Books

Hi! First off, please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this and I'll move it.

My writing partner and I (both published by either small presses or self-published) are seeking to create a review site where amazing self-published and small press books will be showcased and reviewed. We will only write reviews for books that meet our high standards (which means no 1, 2, 3 or 4 star reviews). If it doesn't meet our standards, we just won't write a review. No embarrassment to you. The purpose of the site is for readers to come to a place where they can trust all books reviewed are excellent reads and absent of grammatical errors, poor writing, etc., and for unknown authors to be recognized.

If you'd like to learn more about our site, Amazing Books...You Never Heard Of, please visit: www.amazingbooksynho.com. Most genres are accepted, but books must have been published within the past year. And, obviously, there's no cost to submit.
    Last edited by havefaith22; 08-18-2016 at 09:02 PM.
    The Glass Ceiling - YA Speculative Fiction, Published Dec. 2015 by Midnight Frost Books

(Purchase the Ebook here)

The Case of the Plant Killer - Ages 6-9 Chapter Book, Coming out 2016 from Ice Castle Press

Spirit - MG Magical Realism, Out on submission to agents

website