• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking someone to help critique my query letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErezMA

Registered
Reaction score
I'm nearing the point where I will start submitting to publishers/agents, and I'd like a second set of eyes on my query?

Does it seem striking? Perhaps pleasing to the eye?

Please let me know if you'd like to look at it - perhaps even the MS as well.

Thank you all so much! :)

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why not post it in SYW? You'll get plenty of eyes on it there!

A.E.Fisher

The first draft of anything is shit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jesuisley.com
There are tons of people that will crit your query and/or parts of your manuscript--posting your work when asking is a great start ;)

Not everyone is willing to critique an entire MS, however, especially for free. I work with authors on fine-tuning their MS, but I do charge for any work over 5,000 words normally. As mrsmig said, try the SYW forums and then go from there. People on AW are wonderful helpers!

ErezMA

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure there was a forum for it, but I've actually spent some time away from this site planning my wedding, taking a college course and being busy, so I had a hard time finding it, trying to shake off my rust and all.

Thank you guys so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.