• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Readers (at least 3 needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomerjoseph

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!!! My name is Gomer Joseph. I'm currently working on my second Christian fiction novel. I need at least three beta readers to look over my work when I'm done. If any of you are interested, email me.

Last edited:

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
There's a special section in this forum where you can request beta readers. If you ask a mod, they'll be able to transfer this post across to the Beta Readers, Mentors, and Writing Buddies bit. (Also, you might not want to put your personal email address in an open post, but just ask people to PM you instead. Plus it usually helps if you give more details about the story, the word count, intended age, etc, so people will have more of an idea if they want to offer to help.) :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
gj, I merged your two threads since your original thread was moved to this forum. You can delete the second post if you'd like--just go to Edit Post > Advanced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.