• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Beta Readers or Beta Read Swap(s) for 64k Epic Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgmartin

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for Beta Readers for the latest revision of my epic fantasy. It is a gunpowder fantasy in a gothic inspired world (blurb below). I'm looking for a two week or less turn around. I am willing to swap, but I don't do YA, romance/erotica, non fiction, or zombies. I can turn yours around in about a week. PM me if you are interested.

"Cut off from the Old World, the people of Kavorka have survived for generations; battling the elements, fearsome predators, and each other. But now an old threat is rising again, and creatures thought long gone are returning.

Forced into service for a crime against the nobility, a bounty hunter, monster slayer, and former mercenary must investigate the growing threat. Aided by a young ranger foisted on him by his new master, he must uncover the true threat and find out what happened to the last man they sent to investigate. He must uncover the beast within before more people die."

J.G. Martin

JFitchett92

Registered
Reaction score
Hey. Let me know what kind of critique you're looking for and drop me a PM ☺ I'm happy to give it a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.