• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking betas for mature erotic romance, 84K, complete (revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidjgalloway

Opus is my guy.
Registered
Reaction score
The sensual exploration of the characters can be shared by the reader should one so desire.

Pray tell, what does that mean? Sorry if the first thing I think of is scratch-and-sniff. Plus, "can" renders the last four words redundant.

What if you don't want to share this with the characters? Does that mean you don't like the book, or that it won't work for you? I'm confused by the optional nature of sharing, here.

I am not a newbie person

I love it :) IANANP! IANANP! Put that up there with TANSTAAFL!

smjonaro

Reinventing myself through writing
Registered
Reaction score
Guess I couldda used a beta a reader.... Really, is there such a thing as scratch n sniff anymore?

Don't over-think the whole thing, David. Just alluding to the obvious: one could find the story 'interesting'.

IANANP... that's what I get for trying to be cute.

davidjgalloway

Opus is my guy.
Registered
Reaction score
I think until they come up with another way to transmit scents, it'll be around. I remember seeing a book not THAT long ago, but can't remember which one. My copy of "Pat the Bunny" kept its scent for at least 25 years, last time I checked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.