• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for Past-Life Spiritual Memoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGoddart

Registered
Reaction score
Award-winning author of spiritual / self-help books seeks beta reader to read polished draft and provide excellent feedback and who is genuinely interested in past lives, mind & soul evolution, and the teachings of perfect Masters. Please e-mail [email protected] for further information and feel free to visit www.goddart.com

I will ask you to respond to a few questions and to make constructive comments on the manuscript as you are so moved. The book covers over seventy past lives, including Atlantean and Lemurian lives and lives on two other planets. The book’s dual thesis is: first, we are mainly defined by who we’ve been in past lives. Second, “It takes a thousand stages for the perfect being to evolve” —Rumi. The book also imparts the true teachings of perfect Saints and Masters, those fully realized human beings who have graced our world through the ages. Journal entries document my recovery of past lives and show the evolution of one particular soul&mind through existence, with key experiences that led to enhanced spiritual evolution or a fall down the ladder of life to animal form or worse. For many readers, In Search of Lost Lives will be a paradigm-shifting, life-changing experience.

The draft is 115,000 words and fascinating reading.

As is my custom, I don’t offer payment but will include you in Acknowledgments and send you an autographed copy.

Last edited:

ErezMA

Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to read this. E-mail incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.