RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
Over the centuries we have received a number of requests to unlock various discussions on certain volatile topics.
This is a partial list of threads that will not be necroed, no matter what.

The Pharisees versus Sadducees flame war is staying locked. Anyone trying to start this up again in any of the last 1000 Talmud threads is looking for a banning.

The Council of Nikea is done. Get over it, people.

The Reformation thread stays locked.

The Counter-Reformation thread stays locked.

The Counter-Counter-Reformation thread stays locked.

All of the syncretic divine shipping threads are either locked or moved to Erotica. And, no, I don't care about how hot Tom Hiddleston's Loki is when shipped with Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman. We are not doing anymore theological fanfic.

The My Trickster's trickier than your Trickster thread is staying locked. I don't care how many sockpuppets are created asking to open it.

The Mahayana - Theravada argument nearly burned down the house. I don't care if there were escape vehicles.

The Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, three religions, one way thread was broken up by a monkey.

The Who's dead, Nietzsche or God thread will stay locked.

The Asceticism, aestheticism, ethicism, athleticism thread has been locked for too many puns.

And the Greek versus German philosopher's thread has been settled by a soccer match.

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
The Council of Nikea is done. Get over it, people.
It's going to be a long, long time before we forget the infamous meeting that inflicted Swedish self-assembly running shoes upon the masses.

#nike #ikea #justscrewit #neverforget

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"-a Sikh greeting)

Gosh darn! And here I thought necroing was a tenant (an occupant?) of some religions. Oh, well, guess not.

:)

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Status
Not open for further replies.