AprNoWriMo 2016 - Campers & Non-Campers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Finished with 111K for the month, but my God is there a lot of rewriting to do once "The End" is typed.

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
I did not have a very good month in the end. Of course, I've been saying that for pretty much every month this year. I did work more days than I normally would, but then I played more games when I should have been doing something writing related instead.

I managed to get another couple of chapters done at least. And I did well on the reading front. My fourth book was Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold. I've been wanted to read them for a while, but I'm stubborn about starting at the start and that proved difficult. A friend has now lent me the books though :) Shards had some flaws, probably first book flaws, and the ending was really weird (or rather, the ending, then continuation, then second ending), but I loved it anyways.

1. Edit four chapters book 2. 3/4
2. Edit/fix two shorts. 1/2
3. Finish writing something. Drafted
4a. Agent List. Nope
4b. Send more queries. Nope
5. Read four books. 4/4
6. Min 500 words or 2 pages per day. Yes

bdwilson

Dedicated Lurker
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bdwilson.ca
Right! End of the month round up:
April Goals:

• Complete a draft of my Camp NaNo project Done! There's a lot of changes I want to make, but I got through it.
  • Train and try out Dragon Dictate Nope! Kept forgetting, and then couldn't work it in at the end.
  • Run 10K Done! Now I have to keep myself up at that distance, at least until July.
Constant Goals:

• Continue to work on getting writing in earlier in the day
  • Work on shifting wake-up & go-to-sleep times
  • Catch up on Marvel shows (Jessica Jones, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil S2.)
  • Keep writing streak going (4/12 months now)

Yeah, those constant goals are constant for a reason :cry: But overall, not too bad for the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.