Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Corned Beef Hash - Scrambled Eggs - Toast - Coffee

Cobalt Jade

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Coffee. Espresso, with milk, and sweetened. I almost never deviate. Well, today I made some iced coffee, 'cus it's hot.

Jennie

Registered
Reaction score
On Sunday morning, because I have time, I bake orange-wheat muffins and drink a whole pot of tea (Dammann Brothers Brand, the kind is "Jardin Bleu" = Blue Garden, and the ingredients are black tea, rhurbarb, wild strawberry, flower petals).

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
Cafe con leche, same as every day. Now making coffee cake muffins.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
toasted bagel half, topped w/cream cheese and thin slice of onion. Cup of tea--but a new brand that I think might be too strong. after I finish this box I'm going back to the same old tea. --s6

HR Garcia

Registered
Reaction score
Coffee and a banana/PB2/Almond Milk smoothie but only because I worked out this morning. Other days it's grits or fried eggs. My favorite splurge breakfast is avocado toast.

RedRajah

Special Snowflake? No. Hailstone
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Checked out a new local place for a simple breakfast of bacon, fried eggs, toast & home fries. Willing to go there again.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Popped into Cracker Barrel™ with a couple of Peeps before Church this morning...

Had what they call: GrandMa's Sampler - Pancakes, Ham, Bacon, Sausage patty, 2 Eggs, and Fried Apples

Needless to say, I waddled out the door, and prayed that I didn't fall asleep during the service (LOL) :D

gemllama

stumbling along, scribbling words
Registered
Reaction score
Three glazed donuts and a couple cups of coffee. Oh yeah, I think some exercise is in my near future...

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Blueberry bread pudding -home made BUT I forgot to add the sugar. I forget a lot of things anymore but this seemed to be pretty major. Still didn't want to waste the blueberries-- expensive here right now. I a tsp. of sugar in my tea and the bread pudding was just right. I'm going to do it this way from now on. --s6

Robots

In the future where will I be ?
Registered
Reaction score
Inspiring thread !

I woke up late and had to skip breakfast today :/ Except for a coffee - I can't start a day without coffee !

benbenberi

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Rye toast with peanut butter. Iced coffee. A couple of Methly plums. (The. Best. Plums. :hooray:)

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
a dry saltine.

morning nausea; no I'm not pregnant. I'm just managing the persistent nausea (it's been bloody months and I'd love to wake up without an upset stomach some day...) by doing what the midwives told me to do when I was pregnant. It works, but ... :(

kikazaru

Benefactor Member
Registered
Reaction score
Have you had your gallbladder checked Jenn? I had issues for about a year and a half - waking up with nausea (they thought it was acid reflux) and it turned out to be my gallbladder.

Now on to breakfast. For the last two weeks I've had one fresh, perfect peach sliced over two heavily buttered (and must be salted butter) waffles and topped with maple syrup. Oh my - the salted butter, the tang of peaches, the sweetness of the syrup and the crunch of waffles - mmmmm!

This is also delicious with bananas (or strawberries) but when peaches are in season I just gorge on them.

DanielSTJ

The Wandering Bard
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
915%2Buf6eYGL._SX522_.jpg