DIGIMON!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyax

Self-proclaimed Wordsmith
Registered
Reaction score
So, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, came out last week for PS4/PSVita...and I gotta say, only about 2 hours in, and I'm hooked. The story seems like it may hold promise...but not gonna lie...the moment they started letting me farm a dungeon in order to train my digimon, and digivolve them, I got sidetracked haha. Anyone else here reliving their childhood through digimon right now? (Since Japan will not put out the remakes of the original Digimon World for the US -_- )

Dorian Graves

Deadly and Drunk
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doriangraves.com
Glad to find another Digimon fan lurking around here! I'll admit, I just got the game last week, and I've already sunk at least ten hours into it (in between all my work and writing). So a tip for you: Don't worry if your in-party roster seems small at first; after every major story mission, you get an item to expand your memory, and thus carry more 'mons. Also, make sure you digivolve and de-digivolve a lot to build up your ABI; most Mega forms need at least twenty, and you don't want to make the same mistake I did of getting a DNA-digivolved digimon who can't get to mega form, forcing you to start grinding for both halves of it all over again. Who'd you pick as your starter, by the way? I grabbed the Terriermon.

Last edited:

Glyax

Registered
Reaction score
Yessss, hello my fellow Digidestined! Starterwise, I snagged Hagurumon (chasing after HiAndromon). Also, I just got to the Digibank area, been grinding out levels since then :). Already got two other digimon (after getting their scans to 20). Then max leveled them, and digivolved them (twice!) so I have a a Gomoman and ....(can't remember his name....looks like Augumon, but has a mowhawk and wings lol). My data is already at 15 of 20....I think after I digivolve one more time, I'll start the story again :p

aprettytruestory

eating my words
Registered
Reaction score
DIGIMONNNN! I've been re-watching the series on Netflix; I used to love it when I was a kid (well, maybe not a kid. Probably too old for it. But I still watch cartoons, so oh well :)) I don't have a PS4/Vita though, so no game for me :( but I had to come in here and just say that's still one of my favorite cartoons ever!

Glyax

Registered
Reaction score
Awww, you need to get it if you can :), It's freaking amazing!!!!!

slashedkaze

Smutter
Registered
Reaction score
There was a remake of the original Digimon World? OMG. -rushes off to import shops-

And the new game, YAAAAAAS, I want that also.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
I was watching a Let's Play for Cyber Sleuth, and the story looks somewhat interesting, but the actual digimon capture/evolution/combat system looks really boring. :/

Glyax

Registered
Reaction score
Sunandshadow...I have spent 30 hours just digivolving, etc my digimon lol. @Slash, yes they remade digimon world, on the PSP and DS, Digimon world Re:digitize, is the name

Cernex

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody here still playing the original Digimon World (either dusk or dawn) on a 3DS?

*Raises hand*

Dang that thing is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.