Can't register on AgentQuery...any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeysock

Tell me to leave. Please.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope this is the place for this question--haven't been on AW in a while:

I've been trying to get back on AgentQuery and am having to create a new account. But I get an error message because I'm not anwering the spam-prevention question correctly. Here's what it looks like, and that is my typed in "answer." Obviously, their question isn't a question (clever!) so I tried for a question-answer in response.

Also, there are no options for other "questions"--just Hogwarts.

Any ideas? I find no contact information on their website unless you are logged in as a member. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Registration Question *Hogwarts

[the box where I've typed "Where does Harry Potter go to school?" should show up here]

This helps to protect us against spammers.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
The Agent Query support address is:

[email protected]

"Please use this email to tell us about any technical difficulties that you experience while using our website, including problems viewing our site with your browser, broken or incorrect links, or any other cyber transgression that you experience. (Feel free to bother our IT department as often as you like. Trust us, they need the social interaction). "

Have you tried just entering Hogwarts in the field?

Also, as an Admin, it's a PITA when members create second or third accounts.

Have you tried their reset form?

http://agentqueryconnect.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

CL Polk

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I am having EXACTLY this problem! And I sent them an email yesterday but there's been no reply yet. what on EARTH is the answer?

BajaSun

Registered
Reaction score
I am having EXACTLY this problem! And I sent them an email yesterday but there's been no reply yet. what on EARTH is the answer?

Try using a different browser. If that still does not permit entry, then change the email you've listed on the registration account information. Many sites do not like AOL very much, for whatever reason; same for "Hotmail" accounts; for that matter, does anyone even use "Hotmail" these days? Gmail usually seems a safe bet.

Another problem - although unlikely, IMO, is the IP address associated with your account. Sometimes this presents a problem, particularly with shared internet routers. (I am not a technically-savvy person, so these are probably not the correct terms for the info. I'm trying to impart here).

I'd be interested, when all is said and done, to learn what method finally does prove to be the "fix" for your problem. I hope you post back with the outcome. :)

Last edited:

CL Polk

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
BajaSun;

No joy.

The following errors were found:
  • Your answer to the challenge question was not valid. Please try again.

what's the answer to "Hogwarts?" because that's what the form is choking on. we don't know what to put in the box.

CL Polk

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I tried that. Also all the house names, all the house founders, wait...I GOT IT! i figured it out!

ChopinsMuse

Registered
Reaction score
I had the answer problem. The answer's Harry Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.