Exercise in description: S/He's so hot... [Moved from Novels]

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
I have been banging my head in describing this cover girl-type character in my latest story. I got tired of the usual pale blue eyes with curly auburn hair that fall over her shoulders, etc. I wanted something short, to the point, and somewhat on the cutesy side, hence this idea for this collective exercise.

Objective: Describe your super-hot character.

==== Rules ====

1) No direct comparisons. That would be too simple and would time the works. Use of iconic persons or characters is permissible.

No: She's a cross between Marilyn Monroe and Megan Fox.
Yes: She would have made JFK dump Marilyn Monroe in the blink of an eye.
Meh. Borderline: She doesn't compare to Megan Fox. Megan Fox compares to her.

2) No direct colors. Use your imagination. Avoid green eyes. Please. I'm tired of reading about green-eyed characters.

3) Limited number of words. Let's say 50 words, or 3 - 5 sentences max. We don't want to bore our readers in paragraphs of descriptions.

4) No profanities or sexist remarks. Please. Beauty isn't measured by one's dick length or bra cup size. Titillation and innuendos are acceptable if well done.

=============================

Okay let's have some fun. My entries:

• She's so hot you can fry an egg on every square inch of her body.
  • She's got the body of a personal fitness trainer who moonlights as a yoga teacher on weekends. Scrooge would pay a fortune to watch her go through her morning makeup routine.
  • She could suck the air out of a sports bar during the last minute of Super Bowl.
  • She's dazzling in a call-my-divorce-lawyer-immediately sort of way.

Your turn! Show me whatcha got!

-cb

Last edited:

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
Nadir rolled over to look down on Da Vinci's muse who had time-travelled to Al Shama only to be his worst best friend. His bulging muscles kindled something resembling hunger within him and his mouth twitched for a bite.

And:

"And fear not: your sister looks like your shaven face stitched to Gollum who found a Lorde wig in Mordor."

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
After consultation, this thread is moving to the Writing Exercises forum. Hold on to your hats! :)

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
Can we extend this beyond sexual innuendos?

like my car goes so fast, time slows down.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
He's got legs like the Energizer Bunny, they keep going and going and going... and make me wonder why I ever planned this trip to the Centipede Planet. It gives 'bar-crawling' a whole new meaning.

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
She's so hot, the Sun took one look and said like, "Damn girl, you musta just got a ride in a Nova or somethin' 'cause I gotta put on my shades or lotion or somethin', just to look at you."

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
This plant is so green, I've run out of similes to describe it, and that's not something that happens to me often considering I'm Shakespeare.