Valentine's Day and horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any good horror novels or short stories that happen on Valentine's day?:)

AuthorOfHorror

Registered
Reaction score
I was just wondering about this myself and thinking about writing a short story. My Bloody Valentine (original movie) was a movie that scared the living daylights out of me as a kid. Now my mind spins with the delightful, but somewhat horrifying, thought of what a heart shaped box could be filled with. Will it be a box filled with a delightful mix of sorted chocolate? Maybe . . . but maybe not.

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
That is so cool.:hooray: I love my Bloody Valentine :)

I was just wondering about this myself and thinking about writing a short story. My Bloody Valentine (original movie) was a movie that scared the living daylights out of me as a kid. Now my mind spins with the delightful, but somewhat horrifying, thought of what a heart shaped box could be filled with. Will it be a box filled with a delightful mix of sorted chocolate? Maybe . . . but maybe not.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
There must be something out there about the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Nothing comes to mind, though.

AuthorOfHorror

Registered
Reaction score
That is so cool.:hooray: I love my Bloody Valentine :)

Me too! I did not care for the remake a few years ago. It was good but something about the original one that still to this day gives me the creeps. I might need to find it and watch it this weekend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.