Fate Stack Database Project

DavidMivshek

is hacking God's mind for fun :)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.davidmivshek.com
So the purpose of this thread is to compile a huge list of Fate Stacks. What are Fate Stacks?

It's a lot easier to understand Fate Stacks by looking at them, but the general definition I came up with is: A stack of keywords, either last names or artistic titles, that when aligned vertically and horizontally and solved according to strict rules results in an answer which reveals or tells something directly related to the keywords.

Fate Stacks can be better understood by reading the first four chapters (69 pages) of my book Reality's Storyline Decoded at (free .pdf): http://www.davidmivshek.com/rsd_promo.pdf

For example:

Code:
[B][FONT=courier new][COLOR=#ff0000]B U S H[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]C[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]H E[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]N E Y

[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]BUSCH [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]HE [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]YEN[/COLOR].[/FONT][/B]

The above Fate Stack represents the category of (President/Vice-President) and contains the last names of George Bush and Dick Cheney. By stacking the shortest keyword on top and longest keyword on bottom, aligning the keywords to the left, separating the keywords' letters into consecutive columns, connecting the letters of the keywords horizontally and vertically to form answer words, and removing the newly formed answer words in a top-left to bottom-right fashion, a sensible answer is revealed.

So how does the answer relate to the people represented by the Fate Stack?
Read the following quote by George W. Bush and the Fate Stack Answer definitions below the quote:

Code:
[FONT=book antiqua][I][B]"You know, I had a drinking problem. Right now I should be in a bar in Texas, not the Oval Office. There is only one reason that I am in the Oval Office and not in a bar. I found faith. I found God. I am here because of the power of prayer." (http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/George_W__Bush_Drugs.htm)[/B][/I]
[HR][/HR]
[B]BUSCH: [/B][I]prop. n.[/I] A brand of beer developed by Anheuser-Busch.
[B]YEN: [I]v.[/I] [/B]To have a craving; yearn.
[HR][/HR][/FONT]

The foundation of Fate Stacks is that the answer describes something directly related to the Fate Stack keywords. Usually the description describes something negative, outlandish, dramatic, phenomenal, etc. I have solved over 100 Fate Stacks in multiple categories ranging from song titles, musicians in the same band, astronauts on the same space mission, names of people in a terrorist attack, Presidential Cabinet members, book titles in a book series, and more. They all are solved the same way. None of the rules to make or solve a Fate Stack need to be altered from the process above. If you use multiple keywords and two words have the same amount of letters, i.e. same length, then stack them in the way that creates the best answer, like the last names STOOKEY and TRAVERS in the "Peter Paul & Mary Fate Stack" below:

Code:
[FONT=book antiqua][U][B]Band Members: Peter Paul & Mary[/B][/U][/FONT]

[B][FONT=courier new][COLOR=#ff0000]Y[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]A[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]R[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]R O W[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]S T O[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]O[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]K[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]E Y[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800080]T R A[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]V E R S[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]STORY [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]A WORK[/COLOR]. [COLOR=#008000]ROVES[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]YE [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]TAR[/COLOR].[/B][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][B]WORK: [/B][I]n.[/I] Something produced by the exercise of creative talent or expenditure of creative effort; artistic production.
[B]ROVE:[/B] [I]v.[/I]To wander; to ramble; to range; to go, move, or pass without certain direction in any manner, by sailing, walking, riding, flying, or otherwise.
[B]TAR: [/B][I]n.[/I] A sailor.[/FONT]

Every Fate Stack containing musicians of the same band results in an answer describing song lyrics to a song performed by them. The song is usually their most notable one. In this case, the answer describes lyrics to Peter Paul & Mary's song "Puff the Magic Dragon." Also, the answer words usually are found in the song in chronological order, meaning you don't have to find the keywords scattered throughout the song, you only need to read the lyrics in song order:

Code:
[FONT=book antiqua][B][STORY A WORK]
[/B]Peter Paul & Mary's most notable musical composition is "Puff the Magic Dragon." The song lyrics tell a story about a boy named Jackie and his magical dragon-friend Puff.

[U][B][I]Second Verse[/I][/B][/U]
Together they [B][YE][/B] would travel [B][ROVES][/B]
on a boat [B][TAR][/B] with billowed sail...[/FONT]

Obviously, I'm using colors to separate the answer words in the Fate Stack Matrix so their source can be readily seen.

If you take a moment to contemplate Fate Stacks, you'll quickly come to the realization that they're an expression of the informational dimension of reality, much like a computer code defines events of a computer program. My goal is to create an ever-expanding database of Fate Stacks. They're fun to solve and at the same time reveal destiny. If you can solve a Fate Stack before an event related to the keywords happens, then you've successfully and scientifically told the future.

Welcome to the science of revealing destiny, proving fate has been preprogrammed...

I'll start the thread off with another Fate Stack. Please follow the same structure to keep Fate Stacks concise and easily understandable...(if I determine a Fate Stack is incorrectly produced or solved, I'll make mention...please read the free book promo to learn the rules)

DavidMivshek

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.davidmivshek.com
Apollo 1 Astronauts

W H I T E
C H A F F E E
G R I S S O M

WHICH FATE FOES 'EM? RIGS'.

FATE: n. Death, destruction, or ruin.
FOES: v. To treat as an enemy.
'EM: pron. {Informal} Them.
RIGS': n. pl. poss. Tackle, equipment, or machinery fitted for a special purpose.

[WHICH FATE FOES 'EM]
Apollo 1 (initially designated AS-204) was the first manned mission of the U.S. Apollo manned lunar landing program. The planned low Earth orbital test of the Apollo Command/Service Module never made its target launch date of February 21, 1967, because a cabin fire during a launch rehearsal test on January 27 at Cape Kennedy Air Force Station Launch Complex 34 killed all three crew members—Command Pilot Virgil I. "Gus" Grissom, Senior Pilot Edward H. White II, and Pilot Roger B. Chaffee—and destroyed the Command Module (CM)." {https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_1}

[RIGS']
The review board identified five major factors which combined to cause the fire and the astronauts' deaths:

• An ignition source most probably related to exposed electrical wiring and leak-prone plumbing
  • Pure oxygen atmosphere at high pressure
  • Flammable materials in the cabin
  • A hatch cover which could not be quickly removed at high pressure
  • Inadequate emergency preparedness
{https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_1}

BubbleGumBG

Born to fly... stretching my wings
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere between subconscious and conscious
While I respect your belief in the system you describe here, I have to say it's really no more than loose interpretation. The order in which names are listed would drastically change the results, so
is one to conclude that any order would produce similar results or is a person expected to try every combination until it yields a relatable phrase? It's like horoscopes and tarot cards. The results can be interpreted and applied to nearly every individual. And since you're looking for the common denominator between the name(s) and the resulting phrase/letter combination (of which there could be many) I doubt one would be able to predict future events.

That being said, I decided to give it a try for the sake of a challenge. This is my interpretation, but you're welcome to explain why yours may be different.

Elvis Presley

El - train running on elevated ground, Spanish for 'the'
Vise - metal tool used to hold objects in place when working on them
Pre - before, previous to
Sly - cunning or deceitful manner

One of his top songs, jailhouse rock

DavidMivshek

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.davidmivshek.com
Hi BubbleGumBG.

Please respect my first post before you debate the Fate Stack method. I tried to fully explain the process in the first post, but also gave a link to a free look at the first 69 pages of my book which explains it in closer detail.

Nowhere in my example do I say you can order all of the keywords in any order you want...and nowhere do I anagrammatize someone's full name like you have with Elvis Presley...

The rules are:

1. Collect a group of last names or art titles that specifically relate to one another
a. Last Names (i.e. band members on same album; astronauts on same mission; terrorists in same attack; politicians in same U.S. Presidential Cabinet; etc.)
aa. Use real last names when available, not stage names
b. Art Titles (i.e. album titles by same musician; book titles in same book series; song titles on same album; etc.)
aa. For art titles, eliminate words not normally capitalized in a title
2. List keywords from shortest to longest, from top to bottom
a. if two keywords are the same length, order them in the way that gives the best answer (I don't have all the answers to how method works but I can guarantee that there's some mathematical algorithm to this whole process that could be used to determine a better method)
3. Left align all keywords.
4. Put each keyword's successive letter in a separate column (so all first letters are in first column, second letters are in second column, etc.)
5. Connect all of the keyword letters only horizontally and vertically to make answer words (no diagonal-only connections are allowed)
a. All keyword letters must be used!
6. Remove newly formed answer words out of the Fate Stack from top-left to bottom-right
7. Punctuate answer.
8. Answer will reveal something notable related to keywords, not some hodgepodge loose interpretation

9. Each type of Fate Stack actually has a specific type of answer it will reveal (Last names of musicians always reveal lyrics to notable song; last names of politicians reveal something politically notable to political figures or events depending on type of Fate Stack; astronauts in same mission tells about a significant event about space mission; etc.)

The Fate Stack method is a scientific one. It follows rules and is repeatable. People will want you to believe that you could make any answer you want, however I challenge you to do that and make unlimited amount of sensible answers. Each Fate Stack has a limited amount of letters and available connections, which means vowels are somewhat scarce and have to be used with adjacent letters. Also, if a Fate Stack includes hard to use letters like J, Q, Z, V, or W to spell words, then the opportunity to create any words you want reduces.

I guess anyone could argue that because DNA can be recombined in billions of ways to create people who are all different and different animals that not one of the things made out of DNA is true or is just a perception of interpretation. But here we are...real things. Anything can be explained away using this logic. On the contrary, others will want you to believe that if something happens once and is not scientifically repeatable then it must not be true, but yet each and every one of us has experienced our own timeline of events, emotions, and feelings...so are individualistic lifetimes not real?

Just because you can't read a computer program's language doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or that you can recombine and rearrange the computer language's letters to make any working program you want.

Our reality is based in mathematics, so why can't it be based in language too? Numbers express physics while letters express the story line.

BTW, the future can be told using the Fate Stack method, and of course someone would look for something related to the keywords since that's the rule...if I wanted a drink of water, I wouldn't go looking in the desert, I'd go to a water fountain or a stream. Am I to blame for seeking for something where I know it will be?

Last edited:

DavidMivshek

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.davidmivshek.com
U.S. Cabinet Members: 2.21.2001 - 12.31.2002

C H A O
P A I G E
E V A N S
M I N E T A
P O W E L L
O N E I L L
N O R T O N
V E N E M A N
A B R A H A M
T H O M P S O N
R U M S F E L D
P R I N C I P I
M A R T I N E Z
A S H C R O F T

IMPEACH: A EGO VAIN, TEENS ALL POWER ON OIL MANTLE.
NO VANE; MAN BOTH HARM.
PONDS FRUM'S
PRINCIPLE, CITIZEN HARMS A FORT.

IMPEACH: v. To remove from office especially for misconduct.
VAIN: a. Characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
TEEN: v. To excite; to provoke; to vex; to afflict; to injure.
MANTLE: n. The layer of earth between the crust and the core.
VANE: n. A person who is readily changeable or fickle.
PONDS: v. To ponder.
FRUM'S: prop. n. poss. David J. Frum was Special Assistant to the U.S. President for Economic Speechwriting for George W. Bush; regarded as the inventor of the phrase "axis of evil."
PRINCIPLE: n. A basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct.
FORT: n. A strong or fortified place: especially, a fortified place occupied only by troops and surrounded with works as a ditch, rampart, and parapet; fortification.

[IMPEACH: A EGO VAIN] - {relating to Osama Bin Laden}
President George W. Bush demanded the removal of Osama bin Laden from a powerful position in response to the destruction of New York's World Trade Center towers on September 11th, 2001: "Close immediately and permanently every terrorist training camp in Afghanistan. And hand over every terrorist and every person and their support structure to appropriate authorities."

The following quote indicated President Bush's view of Osama bin Laden's exaggerated sense of self-importance: "The terrorists' directive commands them to kill Christians and Jews, to kill all Americans and make no distinctions among military and civilians, including women and children. This group and its leader, a person named Osama bin Laden, are linked to many other organizations in different countries, including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan."

[IMPEACH: TEENS ALL POWER ON OIL MANTLE] - {relating to George W. Bush}
Because of President Bush's decision to attack Iraq, some people said Bush should’ve been removed from office ("oil mantle" refers to Iraq, since Iraq is an important region for oil production.)…

The first 4 impeachment articles charge the president with illegally creating a case for war with Iraq, including charges of a propaganda campaign, falsely representing Iraq as responsible for 9/11, and falsely representing Iraq as an imminent danger to the United States.

Articles 5–8 and 12 deal with the invasion of Iraq and include charges that funds were misspent before the war, that the war was in violation of HJRes114, that Iraq was invaded without a war declaration, that the war is a violation of the UN Charter, and that the purpose of the war was to control the country's oil supplies.”

[NO VANE; MAN BOTH HARM] - {relating to both Osama Bin Laden and George W. Bush}
Laden and Bush relentlessly supported the need for a murderous war to further their personal and political agendas.

[PONDS FRUM'S PRINCIPLE, CITIZEN HARMS A FORT] - {relating to both Osama Bin Laden and George W. Bush}
Following the September 11th attacks on the robust World Trade Center skyscrapers in New York, the cause of the Iraq War, people speculated the attacks to be the possible result of two sources: (a) what David Frum, Bush’s economic speechwriter, called the "axis of evil" or (b) conspiratorial negligence and involvement by President Bush and his American business associates.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Anyone can write anything off as chance, but that doesn't mean they're right. How could I decide I wanted to find this solution and it just happened to work out the way I wanted? I didn't give these people their last names. I didn't create events surrounding their political time in office to occur. I didn't position letters in their names to be adjacent to one another so an answer relating to them and the President during their time in office would be created. I didn't do anything but realize as I connected letters and made words and removed the words from top-left to bottom-right that a sensible message relating to a notable event in that time formed. I challenge anyone who wants to effortlessly say that Fate Stacks are the result of chance to take these same names and create a message as linguistically specific as mine. And do it for over the 100 Fate Stacks I've already solved.

If you see the importance of my study and want to join in, read my first post for instructions for how to make and solve Fate Stacks and help me create a database.