Harper Voyager Impulse US Open Submission Window Nov. 2-6 2015

Telergic

Overwriting
Registered
Reaction score
The HV website now redirects to Harper Collins. There's no more HV website at all so far as I can see. Unless it's a DNS screwup.

Followup: I see from twitter someone named Jack Heckel has taken over the imprint, so perhaps the website is just temporarily down for the announcement or some kind of makeover.

Last edited:

TMeuretBooks

Registered
Reaction score
The HV website now redirects to Harper Collins. There's no more HV website at all so far as I can see. Unless it's a DNS screwup.

Followup: I see from twitter someone named Jack Heckel has taken over the imprint, so perhaps the website is just temporarily down for the announcement or some kind of makeover.

I thought Jack Heckel was an author? Not seeing any references to him taking over the imprint unless I'm missing something?

Telergic

Overwriting
Registered
Reaction score
You're absolutely right (as it were). I mistook their "take the helm" remark from one of their tweets. So whatever has happened to their website is mysterious again....

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Yeah, Jack Heckel did an author twitter takeover, not an imprint takeover. :)

I suspect it's either a redesign in progress or a glitch. Maybe ask on twitter on Monday?

TMeuretBooks

Registered
Reaction score
For those that wanted to know what the update said-

[h=1]Open Call Update![/h] A big thank you to all the writers out there who participated in our Voyager open call! We had a wonderful time reading through our entries. We have now responded to all submissions, so if you have not heard back from us, please e-mail voyagersubmissions@harpercollins.com to let us know. Please be sure to put “open call” and the title of your manuscript in the subject line, and include your current, active email address in the message so we can get back to you!

Posted on November 4, 2016 by Priyanka
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

TMeuretBooks

Registered
Reaction score
The website is up for me now and the update still present. Curious how many still following this thread have not heard a response?

Xagarath

Registered
Reaction score
I received a confirmation originally, but no response

douglass

Registered
Reaction score
Here's an update. They sent me a nice email asking me to resubmit my submission and that they would respond by the end of the year. However, I let them know I had decided to enter my novel in the Kindle Scout competition. (For those curious and/or wanting to help me out by nominating me, here is the link: http://bit.ly/Aspiria Assuming the moderators are ok with this, I'll post this once also in the Bragatorium and in Promotions.) Best of luck to everyone, Douglas Barton

Xagarath

Registered
Reaction score
I had the same (very pleasant!) email, and have resubmitted