Anyone want their book reviewed?

jazzywaltz

Registered
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently not accepting review requests as I'm too slammed right now. Thanks for your interest!

Hey guys!

I'm working on building content on my blog, and one of the things I want to start doing is book reviews, so I figured I'd ask if any writers here want any of their published books reviewed. OR, if your book is slated to come out soon, you can send me an early copy and I can still post it now and direct people to pre-order, or after the book is live to help boost your launch.

I prefer fantasy or romance, and since my target readership are readers of paranormal romance and urban fantasy I would prefer to review books that would appeal to the same age bracket (meaning no YA or MG, unfortunately). If selected, I'll post the review on my blog as well as on Amazon, and share it on my social media platforms. Also, I won't post any review if the book isn't four stars or more, so you don't have to worry about bad publicity if I don't happen to like it. ;)

Last edited:

jazzywaltz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there. I'd love a review, but my book is contemporary romance. Are you open to that?

Sorry, totally missed this! Yes, I love contemporary romance. :) A bit backed up on reviews right now but feel free to PM me.

Blue Books

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.blue-books.org.uk
I don't know if you would be open to this, but I have an Interactive Romance Mystery for Adults.

I don't know if you'd review and interactive novel?

CWSmith

Registered
Reaction score
I'd love for you to review my recently published e-book, Necrosanguin. Necrosanguin is an action packed fantasy about a young man who gets thrown into impossible situations. Evil serpent creatures thought to be extinct emerge from beyond with the intention to destroying his home town. Beings from deep below the ocean's surface arise, angels fall from the sky and the god of darkness and death has decided to get in on the action too.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017EBN6YE/?tag=absowrit-20
Might be a bit late, but it is available for free for the next 9 or so hours. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com
jazzywaltz> No offense, but could you post where you have any earlier reviews?

I'd like to get a chance to review your site and see what your reviewing style is and see the kinds of comments are being left before just sending my book(s) out into the cold night. ;)