• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Blue Heron Literary

Thedrellum

Grr. Argh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
None personally. She has photos from some of the main bookfairs at the bottom of her website, which implies that she attends them. And if she does, that's a pretty hefty expense for someone who isn't making money (or expecting to make it soon).

No presence on QueryTracker, which goes towards your "she's new!" theory. She also appears professional. If I were still searching, I'd probably query her.

ETA: Query with the understanding that if she offered, I'd need to know much more about her contacts and plan of attack before signing.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
None personally. She has photos from some of the main bookfairs at the bottom of her website, which implies that she attends them. And if she does, that's a pretty hefty expense for someone who isn't making money (or expecting to make it soon).

No presence on QueryTracker, which goes towards your "she's new!" theory. She also appears professional. If I were still searching, I'd probably query her.

ETA: Query with the understanding that if she offered, I'd need to know much more about her contacts and plan of attack before signing.

Definitely. I queried her yesterday, so we'll see what happens. She looks promising.