Not open for further replies.

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
I think what's really pissing him off is that someone has payed his ex wife for her account of things and no one is offering to pay him or his family.

My respect for his intellect was already very low, but he's just tunneled under it. And that's on top of being a horrific human being who got away with murder and can't be satisfied with that. He wants to do it again, and (if there's any justice at all in the world) he'll be the one killed next time.

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
He's smart enough he's stayed alive. That probably means that despite all his posturing, he's never taken on a stronger opponent when unarmed.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
No, no one's shot him yet (my first thought every time I see the thread pop up); he's in trouble, again.

This time for stalking! Everyone's favourite murderous pos :

is accused of repeatedly threatening and harassing Dennis Warren between December 16 and December 25 of last year, the sheriff's office said.

Warren is a private investigator who was hired by a production company that was working on a documentary about Martin's life, according to CNN affiliate WKMG. Deputies said Zimmerman called Warren 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted him 67 times and sent 27 emails over a nine-day span, WKMG reports.

Criminal stalking, arraignment set for May 30.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing will ever happen to this motherfucker until he kills someone White.

That's when hell will open up and swallow his worthless ass. Murder a Black kid? Pfft. What else you got?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing will ever happen to this motherfucker until he kills someone White.

That's when hell will open up and swallow his worthless ass. Murder a Black kid? Pfft. What else you got?

My opinion, this needs one little correction. Nothing will be done until he kills a white man. Domestic abuse victims are still the ones being blamed for their deaths.

Case in point, blaming the woman who left the Golden State Killer. As though she is responsible for his actions, instead of saying how damn lucky she is to have escaped the man.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
The private investigator - aren't they in that class of people who are often armed when working? Probably why Zimmerman has been contacting him at a distance, instead of getting in his face.

CWatts

down the rabbit hole of research...
Registered
Reaction score
The private investigator - aren't they in that class of people who are often armed when working? Probably why Zimmerman has been contacting him at a distance, instead of getting in his face.

This. I hope those unhinged messages end up in the documentary.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
George "Killer" Zimmerman: Human Shitstain

George Zimmerman: The Cockroach Who Won't Go Away:

Like an annoying cockroach, or possibly a bad fungus, George Zimmerman is hard to shake.
He is a horrible human being, but you knew that.

I am taking my chances here, since Georgie Boy does not take kindly to criticism, and has the court records to prove it.

In his latest contentious dustup, Zimmerman has been charged with stalking a private investigator.

The man was working with an executive producer about a documentary series on Trayvon Martin. It was a collaborative effort with rapper Jay Z, according to court records.

“[The private investigator] is a [expletive] WHO BOTHERED MY UNCLE IN HIS HOME. Local OR former law officer He’s well on his way to the inside of a gator as well. 10-4?” Zimmerman wrote to Gasparro, using the police code to ask if he understood or acknowledged the message.

Zimmerman quickly went off the rails, sending the producer, Michael Gasparro, threatening messages, according to the arrest warrant.

It didn’t stop there. Between Dec. 16, 2017, and Christmas Day, the private investigator told deputies he got 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails from Zimmerman, records show.

Like that pesky cockroach, Zimmerman is always a step ahead of the big sandal bearing down on him. Annoying little fella, isn’t he?

Eventually, if Zimmerman continues with his propensity for confrontation, I suspect the sandal is going to catch up to him.

I also suspect not too many people will care.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, when you get away with murder, you do feel entitled to do anything you damn well please.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, when you get away with murder, you do feel entitled to do anything you damn well please.

I'll keep that in mind should I ever meet Georgy Porgy in a dark alley. Or a lighted one.

Because one of us ain't coming out of that alley as healthy as when we went in.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aww, he's $2.5 million in debt with no income. Since he got away with murder, maybe he should quit spending his time assaulting girlfriends, stalking people and get a frigging job.

Link

My thoughts on poor Georgie

Last edited:

cornflake

Registered
Reaction score
Who are neo-nazis for $200, Alex?

I'd wager it's got to be the same type of people who wanted to buy his 'art.'

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, but surely they realized that they'd never see that money again? On the other hand, there's a peculiar kind of karma that sees a man who murdered an innocent kid get killed by loan sharks. :evil He's in Florida, isn't he? It's gator time!

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
I think it's more likely he just went crazy on credit cards and now with legal bills. He certainly wasn't badly off before he murdered Martin. He was probably figuring he'd strike it rich with book deals and other fame shenanigans.

cornflake

Registered
Reaction score
Nope, not dead, no one shot him.

No one wants to do anything else with him either! Seems George is lonely, so he joined some dating apps. Bumble banned his ass, so he started over with a fake name, Carter. He was using his own pics tho, so now he's been kicked off Bumble again, and also Tinder.

As shown in the screenshot at the bottom of this page, he txted someone off the site, who wanted to know if there wasn't, perhaps, a special dating app for him and Casey Anthony and the like.

"We take the safety of our users very seriously and acted appropriately once the profile was discovered," a spokesperson for Tinder said in a statement.

Tinder wouldn't elaborate on why it removed Zimmerman's profile but said it reserved the right to remove any profile from its platform under the company's terms of use. Tinder lists impersonation as a violation of its policies.
This isn't the first time Zimmerman has ventured into online dating -- Bumble banned him from the platform in December.

"George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile and we have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile," a statement from the company read. "We have thousands of moderators working tirelessly with our users to make Bumble the safest and most empowering social networking platform and this is another example of those efforts.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Wasn't there an app for Trumpies to locate safe places away from the public's mean words?

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
My money was on him having an 'interaction' with some stand-your-ground, take-no-crap gator. There have been some really big ones sighted, as apparently it's the mating season.
Eat him or f**k him, heck, I don't care if the gator drags George into the swamp in a few months, so the kids can practice hunting.
I just want him to go by gator, so no human can be 'blamed' for their public service.
And, it would be :roll:

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
My money was on him having an 'interaction' with some stand-your-ground, take-no-crap gator. There have been some really big ones sighted, as apparently it's the mating season.
Eat him or f**k him, heck, I don't care if the gator drags George into the swamp in a few months, so the kids can practice hunting.
I just want him to go by gator, so no human can be 'blamed' for their public service.
And, it would be :roll:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alligator...ing-doorbell-south-carolina/story?id=38846813

"Excuse me, does George Zimmerman live here?"

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.