How did THAT get in there?

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
The other day, I went to a public park to get pelted with heads of lettuce, hard boiled eggs, and tomatoes for a lead role in a film. As we were carrying the pinata designed to look like my character to the trash after it had been pulverized, we noticed a broken aquarium teetering precariously atop a rather small Oscar the Grouch style tin trash can. The dry tank was filled with dead fish-tank-type plants.

We were very troubled by this, because we could not figure out how it got there. Can anyone help me with this? I would like to hear my fellow writers play what if? and tell me what they think! It can be a little story, or just a quick explanation.

I have my idea, but I'll save it for later!

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
aw, that's sweet of you to ask!

Would you have preferred soft boiled eggs? Don't answer that.

The hard boiled eggs with the shells on were for looks. They did shots of people grabbing them. The ones that actually hit me did not have shells on.

Having said that, I was bruised a little. But I didn't mind. I was still thinking about that damn fish tank!

scarlet

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Celia,

You never cease to amaze me what an incredible life you do lead - didn't you say it was boring in another post!

As for the aquarium what if a scientist had managed to breed a plesiosaur (fish-eating dinosaur). After nurturing this baby with nourishing plants it has grown and blossomed into a fine young specimen. He notices it has become to big for its tank and needs to get a new one. He leaves the plesiosaur which he decides to call Roger, in his bath and dumps the old aquarium in the trash on the way to the shop.

Meanwhile, Roger, gets fed up with swimming in the bath ............

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
scarlet said:
You never cease to amaze me what an incredible life you do lead - didn't you say it was boring in another post!

It's interesting enough. I just don't know which parts would interest, and relatable, to people other than myself. To be both those things at once is difficult. You should have seen the kid they got to smash the pinata fashioned to look like me. He had just come from a party at which he smashed a pinata, and said, "That's the ugliest pinata I've ever seen!" He kept hanging around the director while he was getting set up and telling him, "Can you hurry up please? I just wanna get some candy!"

Anyway, the fish tank. I imagine some dude had taken his fish for a walk in the park, when a dog ran up and wanted to play. The dog knocked the fish tank out of the guy's hand and onto the cement floor under the picnic table. The tank cracked, and the water began leaking out. The guy cupped his hand and rescued the fish, but was careful to leave the glass contained in the trash, because he does not like to leave a mess.

scarlet

Registered
Reaction score
Trust me Celia, people will be very interested in your tales fishy or otherwise! In fact, on a scale (sorry, couldn't resist the pun :D ) of 1-10, I think your life is way up past 8.

I'm sure you're right about the guy and his fish. He must be strong to carry a fish and a tank around. I wonder what he's doing now? Giving his fish a massage, telling it a bedtime story or maybe sharing an Easter egg or two?

Happy Easter (if you celebrate it).