Having trouble finding freelance jobs? I have a solution.

bringbackthesam

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I am building a new tool for writers and am looking for some guinea pigs to test it out. :D

http://contena.co

Contena allows you to search freelance writing jobs that are posted across many different sites all in one place, instantly.

I will be continually adding new sources and have a lot of great features planned.

You can PM me with any feedback you feel necessary.

Mods- wasn't sure where to post this, hopefully its in the right section but if not let me know!

bringbackthesam

Registered
Reaction score
We are currently working on putting up a twitter, facebook etc. This is fairly new.

Feedback has been noted though!

Last edited:

maxitoutwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely has a lot of potential, but hopefully you will post warnings about bad sites too, like the ones that steal your identity or scam writers out of money. I've seen some recommendation sites that lead writers right to stuff like that, which ruins an otherwise great idea. I'm currently looking to expand my writing options, and I would be interested.

bringbackthesam

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely has a lot of potential, but hopefully you will post warnings about bad sites too, like the ones that steal your identity or scam writers out of money. I've seen some recommendation sites that lead writers right to stuff like that, which ruins an otherwise great idea. I'm currently looking to expand my writing options, and I would be interested.

Glad you are interested and checked it out. :) We do have a team of editors that filter out trash posts like the ones you are referring to. We make sure to post the best quality listings that Contena pulls from all around the web to save our users time and money.

If you have any questions or feedback let me know!