Mr. Robot

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
First comment, minor trivia: no one snorts heroin so I assume people don't snort morphine. I've never seen powdered morphine. Maybe someone else has?

BlackKnight1974

Registered
Reaction score
Not wishing to dampen your enthusiasm, but I found, the further down the rabbit hole it got, the less engaging it was.

The premise and the first couple of seasons were good, but the characters started to lose their charm, the story became less believable and finale was (for me) a huge letdown.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've hit season one, episode four and I might have to fast forward this one when I turn it back on. Very unrealistic drug scene for multiple reasons I don't want to post because it would be spoilers.

druid12000

You're out of your tree...
Registered
Reaction score
The dark side of the moon, making sinister plans..
First comment, minor trivia: no one snorts heroin so I assume people don't snort morphine. I've never seen powdered morphine. Maybe someone else has?

Yes, heroin and morphine can be snorted. It became prevalent in the late 80's with heroin in particular. I remember reading about it back in the day and thinking 'that really doesn't sound like a very good idea, making a highly addictive drug that much more accessible'. And it has proven to be as horrible as one might imagine. It is not uncommon for folks to crush their prescription pills (opioids) so they can be snorted