2015 - first half accomplishments, second half's goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maure13

Registered
Reaction score
Since my birthday was yesterday (goodbye, teen years) it got me thinking about what I'd accomplished so far this year and what I wanted to get done in the last six months of '15... and since I usually stick better to my goals if I mention them to some other people, I decided to post about my rough goals here. Also, demurely mention what I've done so far this year, because I'm a little proud of myself.
So far this year I've written three short stories and got one published by Crossed Genres - two others are still out with different places, so fingers crossed that one or both get through. And I finally started a serialized story, which I've wanted to do for a while - it's been a great learning experience. (Getting a chapter ready every week... wow. Not for the faint of heart.)

Now, for the rest of the years goals -
  • I'm going to keep working on the serial steadily, but in July I'm gonna try to particularly put in the hours and build up a buffer of chapters. If I want to get anything big done in the rest of the year I'll need some weeks away from it!
  • I want to write six more short stories - one per month.
  • I'm a serious NaNoWriMo addict, so missing the summer Camps has been enough for me - I'm going to try and clear enough time on my schedule between those two first goals that I can take November off and just go wild on a new novel draft. It's been too long.
  • I'm going to try and keep keeping my goals realistic. (At the beginning of this year, this goal list would be several bullet items longer...) :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.