Uncanny BRIEFLY re-open to subs!

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from them lately? I've had a story with them for 118 days without hearing anything, even after trying three different ways to message them after 30 and 45 days passed. Being patient with subs is difficult on a good day.

I would definitely query again. As far as I knew, they responded to all subs from the last open period a long time ago.
This is from their submission guidelines and so you've probably tried it already - maybe they're not monitoring it closely as they're currently closed?
We try to respond to all submissions in 30 days. Please feel free to query uncannymagazine [at] gmail [dot] com if we’ve had your submission for over 45 days.

KAMielke

I'm clever, really.
Registered
Reaction score
I would definitely query again. As far as I knew, they responded to all subs from the last open period a long time ago.
This is from their submission guidelines and so you've probably tried it already - maybe they're not monitoring it closely as they're currently closed?
We try to respond to all submissions in 30 days. Please feel free to query uncannymagazine [at] gmail [dot] com if we’ve had your submission for over 45 days.

Yeah, I tried their email, the submission form on the website, and private messaging their Facebook page. I'm worried if I try the same method again they'll reject me just because I'm irritating them...
Anyway, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll see if their twitter account allows for direct messaging.

KAMielke

I'm clever, really.
Registered
Reaction score
Update: they finally rejected me today with a disappointingly curt form rejection. Aw well.