Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
on my screen, it's hard to read.

If there's something in particular you find problematic, why not direct our attention specifically to it? Off the top of my head, I don't see anything that hits me after a quick skim.

ETA:

Heh, cross-posted with Jay, and once again, we agree.

BarII

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, that was it. I didn't want to draw your attention to it. I knew if it's as bad as I thought you'd spot it. In the 70s when their circulation was 10x what it is today I bet someone would have straightened them out. I'll probably send them some ideas anyway.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Of course, in the 70s, they wouldn't have had a website...

ETA:

But yeah, I think it's worthwhile to let them know that their submissions page is much harder to read than it needs to be. I'm surprised they didn't notice it themselves. At first I thought perhaps it was just my screen settings, but apparently not.

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I sent them an FYI.

BarII

Banned
Reaction score
I checked the Wayback Machine last month and the page used to look good. They messed up their styles somehow, probably accidently.

I just noticed that this forum has a minor contrast issue too. I think the stickies are supposed to have a bluish background and the other threads are supposed to have a reddish background. Maybe it's just my monitor but they're almost identical:

2r4pkzp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.