America, please keep these people at home...

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Regardless of how a person is thought, i was brought up to believe that everyone who enters your life does so for a reason. There isnt a single person on this planet that cant teach us something. Even if its only how not to treat those around you or how not to be. Theres something to be learned from everyone. What all this guy has to teach is still unclear, i admit. But even a death row inmate can have some redeeming qualities.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Very true. There is much to be learned from buffoons and monsters, but it is helpful to first distinguish them from sages and regular folks.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
i dunno. i picked up a monkfish and risotto recipe from charles manson that's to die for.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He may be a psychopath, but he sure can cook a meal.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I value that in a dinner partner.

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Theres something to be learned from everyone.
Sometimes the lesson is pretty banal, it's a lesson you can pick up from umpteen other people and it's the same kind of thing over and over again. Sometimes it really is stuff you already know and sitting through a tirade of inane rantings to find the gem among the turds is a serious rip off and the gem turns out to be made of cheap plastic.

But even a death row inmate can have some redeeming qualities.
Very true. Apparently Charles Manson has a monkfish and risotto recipe that's out of this world.