• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] The Book Group

thursdaymcgee

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten feedback from them yet? Their website simply says they don't personally reply to queries, but I'm wondering if they are a "No from one=no from all" agency...

DeannaR

Registered
Reaction score
The Book Group

I couldn't find an existing thread, I apologize if there is already one. Just wondering if anyone has experience with THE BOOK GROUP? They look pretty reputable just wondering on any personal experience?

http://www.thebookgroup.com/

Thanks.

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
I trust you searched for an existing thread and might've faced difficulties because the agency name uses some common words; I was able to find the existing thread here: <snipped>

Not much information there either.

However, I know that Faye Bender is reputable, and I believe that the other agents are too. If you want to do further research, I encourage you to look up each agent individually to see their record.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeannaR

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Kayley, I hadn't found that thread. Looking by the books the rep they seem like a good agency. I had searched some of the agents but information was limited there as well. Always nice to hear personal experiences. However, sometimes not being able to find a thread is a good sign too.

Tchaikovsky

Registered
Reaction score
From Querytracker, the Book Group is notorious for not replying. I had a full request out with one of its agents, and no response after a 3-month nudge.