Fallout 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
http://fallout.bethsoft.com

It's happening. And getting the official announcement tomorrow morning if you believe the countdown on the website.

A quick look at the page script makes mention of the Masterbrain, and Javascript titled institute.js. So it looks like the Boston setting rumors are true. (Which was pretty much the only rumor of real weight.)

Let's get ready to free some androids.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Have Bethesda come up with the initial gameplay mechanics. Then Obsidian can improve on those gameplay mechanics.

Then Bethesda fixes all of the stuff Obsidian put in that's horribly broken before doing everything else like story and world design.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I can't wait for Obsidian to make an expansion pack based off this!

Vault 615: The story of a Vault populated by anxious gamers, where an automated system threw out every five years a single amazing game among hordes of good, regular, and bad games. The anxious gamers eventually grew so anxious with anxiety that they opened the Vault's doors and headed outside, in a pilgrimage towards the promised land of Noglitch.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Vault 615: The story of a Vault populated by anxious gamers, where an automated system threw out every five years a single amazing game among hordes of good, regular, and bad games. The anxious gamers eventually grew so anxious with anxiety that they opened the Vault's doors and headed outside, in a pilgrimage towards the promised land of Noglitch.

...I would play it.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score

...and then they all clipped through the ground and fell into the void.

Congraturation this story is happy end.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
But no, despite my jokes, I am very excited for Fallout 4.

Fallout 3 - despite a few things I didn't like - was quite well made. I just prefer New Vegas. Mostly because I have the world's greatest mutant superpower: I never run into bugs with Obsidian games.

...no, I'm not kidding, I've run into ZERO bugs despite playing New Vegas for 400+ hours. Same with 100+ hours on Alpha Protocol!

It's a great responsibility.

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
Funny, I get just as many bugs in NV as I do on 3. But I'm a console player, so ...

Whatever. I'm going to ride this hype train straight to hell. They can release an interactive flash video of Three Dog doing his laundry; I'll still throw my caps at them.

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

THIS is why I used my annual Coscto rebate check to buy an Xbox One.

Well, this and Batman, but still...

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Imma ride this train like a cheap French harlot.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
AAAAAHHHH FIFTY-SIX MINUTES *bangs head on wall* come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on....

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
*dons Brotherhood of Steel hoodie* *pulls hood low so no one will see the rapturous tears*

Status
Not open for further replies.