AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Looking for writers who can write and submit ($50/per article)

Hybrid View

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Looking for writers who can write and submit ($50/per article)

I am looking for writers who have experiences of writing articles about technology, education, or health, and have experiences of contributing to quality websites, to promote a Windows software program. The writer need to writer the article with the minimum word count 500, and publish it on a quality website. If you are interested in this SEO article task, you can send email or private message to me for more info. Please also provide your sample links. The payment is negotiable based on the article quality and on which website it gets published. Thank you!
    Last edited by nuto; 05-30-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Ooo! Shiny new cover! Absolute Sage Cathy C's Avatar
    nuto, please change your thread title to include the amount being paid, or include it in the body of your post, per our rules:

Third, when posting a paying market here, PLEASE state the rate in the title of your thread, preferably something along these lines:

Subject of thread [Payment: $50 per 50 words]
    That will get you better results in who contacts you.
    Last edited by Cathy C; 05-27-2015 at 02:51 PM.
    Want FREE reads? Click here!

Smiles!
    Cathy Clamp
    USA Today bestselling author
    ILLICIT, coming 7/16!
    My Website
    Follow me: Twitter
    Now on Facebook! Come friend me!

"An entertaining (and occasionally very dark) mystery." -- Locus

"[Shapeshifter] fans are about to hit the jackpot as Clamp returns to re-energize this amazing series. Searching for layered plotlines and complex characters? Look no further, as Clamp truly delivers!" -- RT BookReviews

"Cathy Clamp is a visionary author, creating new worlds that are both strong and vividly drawn. Adventure and excitement at its best." -- Yasmine Galenorn, New York Times Bestselling Author

"A struggling community under attack, compelling action, characters struggling with dark secrets ... FORBIDDEN hit all my favorite notes, and I love the rich world of the Sazi!" - Rachel Caine, New York Times Bestselling Author

Thank you Cathy, the post/title has been modified.

Doing what I was born to do. Still Seaking's Avatar
    So, we write the article, submit it to a website, and if they publish it, you pay us as well? You don't have any websites you're working with that are in need of the articles and we write them, they accept, and you pay us?
    Freelance Writer/Reporter/Photographer & Mommy

Geaux Tigers!!!! LSU

GEAUX SAINTS

To all my dreams of past, present and future SS

Yes, you write and submit the article, if the article get published on a high page rank website, I will pay you. If you are interested in it, you can send email or private message to me for more details. Thanks!
    Last edited by nuto; 06-06-2015 at 07:42 AM.